Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 140 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I believe there's only one screen scene and another screen added behind a themed set.

In the Hollywood rendition, there is an indoor holding area before the preshow, the preshow itself, and the 360 portion of the attraction with the attraction going out of a themed storage facility.

We know there is Ludacris joining into the attraction (was seen from his tweets a long time back after the Orlando attraction was announced) as I wouldn't be surprised if we see any other changes come into the frame to add more substance to this version compared to the Universal Hollywood tour sequence.

In the Hollywood rendition, there is an indoor holding area before the preshow, the preshow itself, and the 360 portion of the attraction with the attraction going out of a themed storage facility.

We know there is Ludacris joining into the attraction (was seen from his tweets a long time back after the Orlando attraction was announced) as I wouldn't be surprised if we see any other changes come into the frame to add more substance to this version compared to the Universal Hollywood tour sequence.

I find this whole ride to be ludicrous.

I find this whole ride to be ludicrous.

BbgL7x3.gif

I rode the Hollywood version and it was fun. I didn't go in with high expectations, so maybe that's why. It was enjoyable enough to expand on. Granted, I too think this was the prime IP for a RSR/TT deal that could have been a mega E ticket, but it is what it is. With smaller cars instead of trams, and a couple extra scenes, I think it'll be fine.