Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 269 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Ahem, did you mean cards close? ;)

giphy.gif

Reactions: JoeCamel
But without the wireless and giant Kong AA being issues. I guess the practical effects could be the cause because we know it really isn’t a complex ride system.

It's technical difficulties.

Truly is Kong all over again.

I have thought of some words in a strange way, incase if it'd happened like it is now.

A river, can be changed and modified, but you can not alter the course it was originally set to be on, as it will reach it by one means of a method.

Seems like while Universal Creative tried to overcome the issues that plagued Kong for Drupercharged, they have yet made way to the destination of having issues once again.

I am wondering who'd be at fault for this one though, as with Kong, it'd be VDL. What exactly was changed when it was messed from VDL to Oceaneering? Could it be perhaps they didn't have enough time?

hqdefault.jpg

Looks like it did in the concept art, but with only more cars than before that.

I think it's going to be a crowdpleaser for car enthusiasts in the queue, a crowdpleaser for kids that are in love with the franchise (but not large enough for an attraction on the scale of Mummy or TT), and a walking plague for Locals and the communities of all kinds.

While I would be angry too, it isn't the first time that a theme park has held their chest close on an opening to a long point of time.
Rip, Ride, Rockit ;)

Word is that they can't get the trams to sync properly with the blue screen of death.
Psst... Microswitch on the motion base when it locks in allows the animation to run! Maybe have another one when the tram enters the tunnel or when the doors to the tunnel open??? Well I am not the tech on this one so if it opens by June I can hang but I sincerely hope it is not holding up other projects!

Reactions: fryoj