Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 446 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yes I know we have a Dreamworks land and The Wild Robot is a Dreamworks movie but this movie is the best movie of the year and the best animated movie in a decade.
So how do we slap it in this huge building location? Simple, we enter a bookstore and walk trough the book The Wild Robot. The queue explains the journey of making the movie and it's transition from book to movie. We step into the dark ride vehicle and enter the movie screen to experience a new story. The story has a bit of excitement but mainly wonderment, something Universal rides seem to miss. It would make this park an instant contender for best park in Orlando.
And please watch this movie for your soul and hart.

Seeing this today, can't wait!

Yes I know we have a Dreamworks land and The Wild Robot is a Dreamworks movie but this movie is the best movie of the year and the best animated movie in a decade.
So how do we slap it in this huge building location? Simple, we enter a bookstore and walk trough the book The Wild Robot. The queue explains the journey of making the movie and it's transition from book to movie. We step into the dark ride vehicle and enter the movie screen to experience a new story. The story has a bit of excitement but mainly wonderment, something Universal rides seem to miss. It would make this park an instant contender for best park in Orlando.
And please watch this movie for your soul and hart.

While I appreciate and echo your enthusiasm for the movie, I'm not sure this sort of blue sky/armchair thinking is appropriate for the Fast and Furious Supercharged thread.