Fast & Furious: Supercharged/Nighttime Studio Tour | Page 25 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged/Nighttime Studio Tour

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If you look closely at some recent photos, you'll see a "K Line" logo is plastered across the bright red shipping container. This company is a large Japanese transportation company typically dealing with cargo ships, so it's possible the end of the animation will find us in some sort of cargo dock or warehouse.

When I booked my trip to California I was hoping this would be opened during my visit. I was dissapointed when they said June 25th since I will be there June 14th. What are the chances of a soft opening on the day of my visit?

One practical effect I would love to see is fire but I feel as if it won't happen due to the brightness of the Flames ruining the screen effect

This is kinda what happens when there are too many rumors floating around. Happens all the time in the Disney community. Too many rumors and fanboy dreams spread like wildfire, and then there's disappointment when it's confirmed to not be true (when it never was in the first place).

I'm pretty sure we'll all still be impressed :)

If there are no practical effects in the large room, then why the friken hell did it need to be twice as large compared to 360..... If there's just going to be a screen in there, it would be a waste of space and money..

Reactions: Freak