Favorite Epcot Restaurant | Inside Universal Forums

Favorite Epcot Restaurant

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Favorite Restaurant in Epcot?

• San Angel Inn

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • La Hacienda De San Angel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akerhus Royal Banquet Hall

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Nine Dragons

• Biergarten Restaurant

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Teppan Edo

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Tokyo Dining

• Tutto Italia Ristorante

• Via Napoli

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Restaurant Marrakesh

• Les Chefs de France

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Bistro de Paris

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Rose and Crown Pub

• Le Cellier Steakhouse

• Bakery in France

• Garden Grill Restaurant

• Coral Reef Restaurant

• Other

• Total voters

Vyrus

The man with the master plan
V.I.P. Member
Feb 11, 2010
Miami, FL
With SOO much food in Epcot and so many choices to eat, where is your top choice for gastronomic enjoyment at Epcot?

Harry Ramsdens for lunch:thumbs:. There's just 'something' about British Fish & Chips in the Florida Sun.:happy:

We ate at the Chinese restaurant (sorry, can't remember it's name) last year after rave reviews from my Brother. Meh.:shrug:

I enjoy a lot of the restaurants at Epcot. If it was still there, in its original form a would of said Akerhus. (The only time I ate there turned out to be the last day the restaurant was princess free). My Canadian heritage also make me want to choose Le Cellier and I also really enjoy the sushi at Teppan Edo.

But for the sheer fun, and because the barkeeps can make a Black & Tan without me having to explain it, I will have to say the Rose & Crown for my choice.

Via Napoli is to die for! I've been there about 3 times and its always great! Harry Ramsdens is also great for a quicker eat!

Nope, just as is in the current form.

And I have yet to try Biergarten, there is always a line out the door, is the food there that good?

I have been fortunate to eat at many of the restaurants, and all have been good experiences. It really came down to either Coral Reef, or Teppan Edo, but ultimately chose Edo because I can see the food being made in front of me.

I have yet to try Le Cellier, but that is on my agenda for my next visit.

never been, will def check it out next week :) thank you. I'm a big fan of Tokyo Dinning. But the pizza at via napoli is awesome

Teppan Edo had good food, but no where near enough of it for the price you pay, IMO. Especially compared to all the stuff you get at a local habachi.

Just an FYI.

It's not Hibachi, it's a Teppanyaki style restaurant. Teppanyaki utilizes a flat iron surface, while Hibachi style is over an open grate/grill.

It is Disney however, so I mean it's not shocking prices are more than local joints. :lol:

Just an FYI.

It's not Hibachi, it's a Teppanyaki style restaurant. Teppanyaki utilizes a flat iron surface, while Hibachi style is over an open grate/grill.

It is Disney however, so I mean it's not shocking prices are more than local joints. :lol:

Whatever:lol:

I've been to the same style that calls themselves hibachi.

But no matter what the name, you get a lot more food there. Teppan is good, but I prefer Le Cellier or Biergarten where you get more bang for your buck.