Favorite Epcot Restaurant | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Favorite Epcot Restaurant

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Favorite Restaurant in Epcot?

• San Angel Inn

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • La Hacienda De San Angel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akerhus Royal Banquet Hall

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Nine Dragons

• Biergarten Restaurant

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Teppan Edo

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Tokyo Dining

• Tutto Italia Ristorante

• Via Napoli

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Restaurant Marrakesh

• Les Chefs de France

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Bistro de Paris

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Rose and Crown Pub

• Le Cellier Steakhouse

• Bakery in France

• Garden Grill Restaurant

• Coral Reef Restaurant

• Other

• Total voters
In Epcot, I've eaten at San Angel, Tutto Italia, Le Chefs de France, and the bakery in France as well and between the 3 Le Chefs was the best tasting out of all of them which is why I chose it. San Angel had the best atmosphere indoors, and Tutto albeit was really good, didn't stand out to me.

The next ones I would love to try are Bistro de Paris, Marrakesh, and Coral Reef.

I cannot vote for this. At EPCOT, I survive solely on Grand Marnier slushies.

France, near the lagoon side of the pathway.

I've never seen these before, I usually make beeline to the pub or Germany for my beer, I gotta try these next time. I doubt that they are strong, but it doesn't hurt :lol:

For Valentines Day, I am taking my Girlfriend to San Angel. I hear the margaritas there are phenomenal as is the food. Any suggestions on what to order?

The margaritas are really great, and I'm not a margarita guy. When I ate there last, I had the Pollo a las Rajas and loved it, so that would be my recommendation.

I'm embarrassed to say the only full service restaurant I've dined in at Epcot is the sushi one.

I'm embarrassed to say the only full service restaurant I've dined in at Epcot is the sushi one.

Never eaten there, but I want to. Maybe during Food and Wine this year.

Well whenever you go again, I recommend checking out either Le Cellier or Tutto Italia.

Or Biergarten. It's not a mainstream choice, but it's by far my favorite.

But really, you can't go wrong with any of them.

Well whenever you go again, I recommend checking out either Le Cellier or Tutto Italia.

I've seen the Tutto Italia menu and scoffed at the prices for pasta dishes and, lest we forget, the $12 cannoli. No dining plan here..

Le Cellier I've just never had any luck getting a reservation, although hopefully with it being 2 TS credits now (is that right?) and part of the new credit card holding system, I'll have a much better chance in the future.

I'm so excited!!!! I'm going to Epcot again next Saturday and had reservations for Coral Reef for lunch. I just checked again today to see if Le Cellier had any openings and they did!!!! I've been wanting to eat here for so long now but have never had any luck get a reservation.

I'm so excited!!!! I'm going to Epcot again next Saturday and had reservations for Coral Reef for lunch. I just checked again today to see if Le Cellier had any openings and they did!!!! I've been wanting to eat here for so long now but have never had any luck get a reservation.

Good upgrade. Le Celier is so much better than Coral Reef.