Favorite Epcot Restaurant | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Favorite Epcot Restaurant

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Favorite Restaurant in Epcot?

• San Angel Inn

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • La Hacienda De San Angel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akerhus Royal Banquet Hall

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Nine Dragons

• Biergarten Restaurant

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Teppan Edo

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Tokyo Dining

• Tutto Italia Ristorante

• Via Napoli

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Restaurant Marrakesh

• Les Chefs de France

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Bistro de Paris

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Rose and Crown Pub

• Le Cellier Steakhouse

• Bakery in France

• Garden Grill Restaurant

• Coral Reef Restaurant

• Other

• Total voters
I don't drink moosepiss. lol. Horrible. I'm excited to try the Unibroue La Fin Du Monde though. I'll be working on my drinking around the world award badge. :p Did it last month but forgot to take pictures with drinks in a few countries so needed to do it again. SMH

Le Cellier definitely lived up to the hype. The Mushroom Filet was definitely one of the better filets I've ever had. They also had much better beer choices than what's available at the stands outside. I got a La Fin Du Monde which was 9% ABV.

I have always wanted to eat at Le Cellier but I have never had the chance to do so. I keep hearing great things about it. I will eventually make it there one day.

So the lady and I were at Epcot and decided we wanted to go German. Did anyone know Biergarten sits everyone together? Because I did not. :lol:

Well we bailed. :lol: We wanted a dinner for 2.

I've wanted to eat there too but when I found this out I was suddenly less interested. My luck I would be seated with a family of little kids and I would feel bad drinking in front of them.

Although, the tables at Le Cellier are extremely close together. Very small in there too.

Here are some crappy iphone pics. I didn't want to use the flash since it was so dark in there and didn't want to disturb others.:smiley:

IMG_4749.jpg

La fin Du Monde

IMG_5889.jpg

Le Cellier Mushroom Filet w/ Creamed Cheese Mashed Potatoes

Reactions: BJCool
^ I ate there a few years ago and it was pretty good. I had the salmon and I believe garlic potatoes with a shrimp cocktail as an appetizer.

Oh boy this is tough. I'll give my top 5 in terms of food, service, and overall atmosphere.

Food:
5. Restaurant Marrakesh - Never has a wait and I've got a thing for Middle Eastern food.
4. Les Chefs de France - I really do like the food here. Escargots is a personal favorite, so you see why this gets the nod.
3. Biergarten Restaurant - I'm a sucker for good German food, and this place has it.
2. Coral Reef Restaurant - Never had a bad meal here. Fish is overpriced, but man is it good.
1. Le Cellier Steakhouse - Can't ever go wrong with the famous cheese soup appetizer and a great cut of steak.

Service:
5. Les Chefs de France - A little slow at times, but they do a wonderful job.
4. Le Cellier Steakhouse - Excellent service that give wonderful recommendations.
3. Biergarten Restaurant - There wasn't an empty stein within a quarter-mile.
2. Restaurant Marrakesh - The place is never full, so the server is nearly constantly coming to your table.
1. Teppan Edo - I mean the guy's right in front of you the whole time...

Experience:
5. Akerhus Royal Banquet Hall - Character dining, yes, but the characters aren't bad. Overpriced.
4. Garden Grill - The fact that the restaurant is constantly revolving is pretty cool.
3. Teppan Edo - Typical hibachi-style dining, but the chefs do a wonderful job.
2. Coral Reef Restaurant - Ask for glass seating. You'll sit right on the aquarium and it's a spectacular view while you eat.
1. Biergarten Restaurant - When you go, make sure you're there for polkas.

Restaurants I haven't eaten at:
1. Tutto Italia Ristorante
2. Bistro de Paris