Favorite/Least Favorite DHS Attraction | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Favorite/Least Favorite DHS Attraction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Favorite: Rock 'n Roller Coaster (however, I have yet to ride ToT)
Least favorite: The line outside Toy Story Mania. :lol: Maybe THAT'S why it can actually be considered a full day park!

Favorite: Toy Story Mania
Least Favorite: Backlot tour

Honorable Mentions - Favorite: Rock N Rollercoaster, Tower of Terror & Muppet Vision 3-D
Honorable Mentions - Least Favorite: Great Movie Ride & Chronicles of Narnia (if you call this an attraction)

Favorite: Tower of Terror

Least: Star Tours, I didn't do everything there so I prob don't have a great perspective on this however I agree with Drew it feels old. It doesn't mean the ride sucks.

Favorite: Tower of Terror

Least: Star Tours, I didn't do everything there so I prob don't have a great perspective on this however I agree with Drew it feels old. It doesn't mean the ride sucks.
The ride definitely needs an update. But once you partake in the "Backlot Tour", Star Tours is a breath of fresh air.

Honorable Mentions - Least Favorite: Great Movie Ride & Chronicles of Narnia (if you call this an attraction)

I really like Great Movie Ride. I loved all the interaction and the whole "you are part of the show" deal. It is a nice, complete attraction with some nice scenes and effects, in my opinion.

For a Star Wars fan I really like Star Tours. I know it is not something technologically spectacular but a really great ride. Who doesn't like riding through the Death Star. Come on.

I really like Great Movie Ride. I loved all the interaction and the whole "you are part of the show" deal. It is a nice, complete attraction with some nice scenes and effects, in my opinion.
I definitely like the idea of the ride...but I think it's stale. I would really like to see an update that incorporates a few newer movies. Keep classics like The Wizard of Oz but get rid of Tarzan and others like that. And PLEASE update the movie shown in the queue! :bang:

I definitely like the idea of the ride...but I think it's stale. I would really like to see an update that incorporates a few newer movies. Keep classics like The Wizard of Oz but get rid of Tarzan and others like that. And PLEASE update the movie shown in the queue! :bang:

Amen to that! Update the movie in the queue and make it longer so you don't have it memorized by the time you get on to the ride.

I think they should add some Pixar stuff or at least movies that have been "groundbreaking" in terms of film technology.

Favorite: Toy Story Mania (as long as we get there early) :)

Least Favorite: Great Movie Ride (too cheesy, once was enough)

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what is "Voyage of the Little Mermaid?" I don't recall ever hearing about this. Where in DHS is it? :shrug:
Walking from Toy Story Mania to the Art of Disney store in the Studios, it's on the left as you cut the corner into the Animation Courtyard. It's got a big freakin' picture of Ariel on top of it! :bang: