Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Favorite/Least Favorite DHS Attraction

Ah, yes. I do seem to remember pictures of Ariel now that I think about it. I'm usually making a b-line straight for the Animation Coutyard / Art of Disney when I get anywhere near that area. I guess I see nothing else at that point. :bonk:

But STILL don't point out the Vinylmation figures to your brother while you were BOTH there. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yeah....ummmm sorry about that. :fight:

I forgot about Toy Story Mania. That's now one of my favorites too. I just wish the gift shop/area was a little better. I would have loved to get a pixar shirt, but there wasn't really anything geared towards women. I'm assuming they'll eventually get better stuff. I really like how they put that character meet and greet across from the actual ride. The theming on the inside is very well done.

Yeah....ummmm sorry about that. :fight:

I forgot about Toy Story Mania. That's now one of my favorites too. I just wish the gift shop/area was a little better. I would have loved to get a pixar shirt, but there wasn't really anything geared towards women. I'm assuming they'll eventually get better stuff. I really like how they put that character meet and greet across from the actual ride. The theming on the inside is very well done.
I like the meet and greet area as well. But I DEFINITELY want to see a full-fledged Pixar Place gift shop. Give me better merch!

havent been there since the name but

favorite- tower of terror great movie ride rockin roller coaster and the muppets (didn't they close that)

least- the backlot and doug live(whoa that is old)

Fave: Rock 'n' RollerCoaster or Toy Story Midway Mania (even though my arm feels like it's going to fall off once I'm done, and the lines for FP and Standby are always crazy ridiculous).

Least: Lights, Motor, Action! I'm with others - it's really cool the first time you ever see it, but afterwards - yawn.

Fave: Toy Story Midway Mania.. the only ride i'll wait an hour for because fast passes are always gone by the time we get there :(

Least: Sounds Dangerous w/ Drew Carey

Favorite: Tower of Terror. Groundbreaking ride, one of the best Disney stories ever told, and about the only 'dark' Disney attraction since Alien Encounter disappeared.

Least: If shows count, Beauty and the Beast. If not, of the things I've done, the Backlot tour. It's a little dated and Catastrophe Canyon is about the only highlight of the ride.

Favorite: A Three Way tie between: Hollywood Tower of Terror , Star Tours , and Rock 'N Rollercoaster: Featuring Aerosmith

Each of these attractions are my favorite for the same reasons. They all have amazing effects and queues, themes, and are extremely thrilling.

Least Favorite: Backlot Tour

An obvious selection for the reason that its so decrepit and old. Not even the Canyon is amusing anymore.

Favorite: A three-way tie between Tower of Terror, Rockin' n' Rollercoaster, and Toy Story Mania.

Least Favorite: I'm getting sick of The Backlot Tour. I'm all for the expansion of Pixar Place!

Favorites. Tower of Terror, Great Movie Ride and Muppets 3D are all top knotch in theme and execution for the types of rides they are. Althouh the effects of Great Movie Ride and Muppets have really seen better days.

Least favorite without a doubt Toy Story Mania. It relies on it being so interactive yet you are just shooting at a 3D video game while your vehicle does nothing more than roll from screen to screen. Nothing they said about the wonderful screen and custom technology was utilized. They were bragging when it opened about the possiblities of switching it up for holidays and year after year to make the concept there but the challenge and games always a bit different. Also the capcity is awful and the theme has been done before as well as executed fair, but not incredible.

Favorites. Tower of Terror, Great Movie Ride and Muppets 3D are all top knotch in theme and execution for the types of rides they are. Althouh the effects of Great Movie Ride and Muppets have really seen better days.

Least favorite without a doubt Toy Story Mania. It relies on it being so interactive yet you are just shooting at a 3D video game while your vehicle does nothing more than roll from screen to screen. Nothing they said about the wonderful screen and custom technology was utilized. They were bragging when it opened about the possiblities of switching it up for holidays and year after year to make the concept there but the challenge and games always a bit different. Also the capcity is awful and the theme has been done before as well as executed fair, but not incredible.

You are perhaps the only person I know who ranks TSM as a least favorite. Everyone I know say they either like it or love it. :lol: However, the point you make about its capacity is valid. It does stink. Wish they'd move faster! Haha. :lol:

Favorite: Tower of Terror. Those drops are insane, and IMO it will be even better with that added drop sequence. :happy:

Least Favorite: Lights, Motors, Action. I always thought they could have made it better. It's also very smelly. =\

Last edited:
Favorite - Tower of Terror

Least - Sounds Dangerous (why is this still even seasonally?)

Honorable - Great Movie ride (I have a soft spot for this classic, even though it is outdated and needs updates, It is one of those must do's)