Favorite/Least Favorite USF Attraction | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

Favorite/Least Favorite USF Attraction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I scanned this thread and it looks like nobody likes Fear Factor live it wasn't open when we went in November should we see it when we go this year or should we just skip it?

Mostly going to talk favorites, since we all mostly agree the worst is F&F. The queue is nice for that one though. Also just snow blowed my driveway and want to think about Florida things lol.

Revenge Of The Mummy: The queue pretty much immediately sets the tone for this ride. Creepy, eery, is anything going to happen to me? kind of feeling. Awesome stuff. Then the ride itself is just pure fun from the get go. Awesome thrills and a joy every single time to ride. The waits are usually never too long either which is a bonus. A+ stuff here.

Race Through New York: Shocker! Honestly I adore this queue. Massive NBC comedy fan in general, and snl fan, and I do watch Fallon and Seth Meyers on occasion, so being in the queue does make feel a part of 30 rock which is fun. Everything about this is just, fun. The ride itself I enjoy but admittedly see its glaring flaws. Best done after a brownie or a few brews taken down. I enjoy this one though, even though its another 3-D attraction it feels much more unique and they did the most they could with the space given.

Men In Black: Best shooter ride around. Easy for anyone of any age to enjoy, immersive, and again, PURE FUN. Thats what I want when I go to a theme park. Love this one every single time and its always fun trying to beat my score.

Escape From Gringotts: Wish it had a bit more coaster in it, but still a great immersive attraction that makes me feel like I'm a part of the action. Love this queue as well.

ET Adventure: Again, wonderful queue and puts you right into the story. Plus the AC in there is wonderful. The ride itself is pure dark ride magic and that just makes me feel like Im at Universal. Typically, we start our day at USF here.

Minion Mayhem: Sorry, I don't hate the minions! They're cute and I love the Despicable Me Franchise. I find this ride super cute and must do for all families. Wish they did more with Despicable Me but I still love this attraction. Pre shows are super fun.

Those are my top picks. Every time I'm in the park I tend to ride them if time allows.

Favorites: Transformers, Mummy, Gringotts (still needed more coaster segments), MIB
Runners Up: Simpsons, Minions, ET (Desperately has needed refreshing and updating)
Least: Anything in Kidszone, Shrek, Fallon
Kill It With Fire: Fast and Furious Supercharged

Reactions: belloq87