Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Favorite Part of EPCOT

What is Your favorite part of EPCOT?

• Future World

Votes: 27 65.9%
  • World Showcase

Votes: 14 34.1%

• Total voters
I choose you WORLD SHOWCASE.....GO!

When I was a Kid and Early Teen I used to hate going to Epcot I thought it was the worst park ever now in my early 20's (24 soon to be a quater of a century in DEC) I have grown to love Epcot and it is my favorite park to visit now.

I choose WS over FW because of the way it is designed and the food and wine(Beer) from the different countries. Being able to drink now brings a whole new experience. Also back when I knew ppl in France getting free stuff helped as well LOL. Going into the Rose and Crown and having the Hat Lady sing and everyone getting along and singing together is great! Also WS has Holiday's around the world and the best even EVER FOOD AND WINE! Excited particularly for this year with the new additions and changes being made to the food in Poland (my Nationality Country) :)

So yea I def like WS and I'm ready for a change though, lets add a country like India in place of Africa, or Russia Or Poland, or lets squeeze another one in. We need some changes or a new country to bring out the life in WS again to those who have lost their appeal in it.

Now don't get me wrong I like FutureWorld as well, with Test Track, Coca-Cola tasting, and Soarin, but I have not experienced Innovations in a Looooong time, so maybe next time I visit it will bring me back to liking Futureworld. But I like the rides, but drinking and food win me over :)