- Apr 11, 2014
....after a quick 2 day trip.
- IOA still seems fresh and new, even with all the construction going on. I think the abundance of plants from JP to TL and the smaller paths make it a more intimate experience. It's really too bad that we don't get to enjoy that lagoon. I can't imagine how it could be done though.
- USO in contrast seems tired to me - , especially the MIB area. Way too many empty storefronts from SF to Mummy. Too much cement. How about some flowers anywhere??
- I guess I'm in the minority, but F&F didn't seem horrible. I think it is because I really appreciated the two team members in the preshow rooms. They were working hard to be funny.
- Universal is LOUD, including the music blaring in the parking garage areas at 8 AM in the morning. I sincerely hope that when they build the new park, they invest in some majestic type music.
- Food at Toothsomes at lunch was disappointing. I so looked forward to it.
- Will make one more trip down later this year to see Bourne and then will probably let my AP go until the new park opens.