Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Few Random Thoughts.....

Apr 11, 2014
....after a quick 2 day trip.

• IOA still seems fresh and new, even with all the construction going on. I think the abundance of plants from JP to TL and the smaller paths make it a more intimate experience. It's really too bad that we don't get to enjoy that lagoon. I can't imagine how it could be done though.
  • USO in contrast seems tired to me - , especially the MIB area. Way too many empty storefronts from SF to Mummy. Too much cement. How about some flowers anywhere??
  • I guess I'm in the minority, but F&F didn't seem horrible. I think it is because I really appreciated the two team members in the preshow rooms. They were working hard to be funny.
  • Universal is LOUD, including the music blaring in the parking garage areas at 8 AM in the morning. I sincerely hope that when they build the new park, they invest in some majestic type music.
  • Food at Toothsomes at lunch was disappointing. I so looked forward to it.
  • Will make one more trip down later this year to see Bourne and then will probably let my AP go until the new park opens.