Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Finally, our first Universal-only trip next year! Celebration question

Aug 7, 2018
Ambler, PA
Well, after a few years' delay, my wife, daughter and I are finally going to be doing our Universal Orlando-only trip in May, 2023! A lot of factors sidetracked us for the last few years, but with our daughter saying the other night that she wants to go, that set everything in motion again!

Now, we're planning on going in May, 2023, not too long after our daughter graduates college (she's been doing incredibly well, straight A's and Dean's List every semester!)

With that, what kinds of things would we be able to do there as far as celebrating the graduation? Just going there is celebration enough (last time we were there was one day in 2018 as a side trip when we went to Walt Disney World, and we loved it more than Disney, just from the guest treatment, which was along the lines of what Disney used to be!)

Can we get in touch with Universal to request certain things in advance? Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all!

Well, after a few years' delay, my wife, daughter and I are finally going to be doing our Universal Orlando-only trip in May, 2023! A lot of factors sidetracked us for the last few years, but with our daughter saying the other night that she wants to go, that set everything in motion again!

Now, we're planning on going in May, 2023, not too long after our daughter graduates college (she's been doing incredibly well, straight A's and Dean's List every semester!)

With that, what kinds of things would we be able to do there as far as celebrating the graduation? Just going there is celebration enough (last time we were there was one day in 2018 as a side trip when we went to Walt Disney World, and we loved it more than Disney, just from the guest treatment, which was along the lines of what Disney used to be!)

Can we get in touch with Universal to request certain things in advance? Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all!
If you are staying onsite contact the concerige at your hotel, they can point you in the right direction