Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Floating Solar Panels near Garage Pond

Looks more like a pile driver than a drill. Might be just driving a rod to anchor something else to. Or it could be just checking depth to a solid surface.

I knew I saw this somewhere, I just couldn't find it. I guess this thread should merge with the one I created about the floating solar array.

I believe this is a floating solar array (they appeared to be solar panels when I passed by the the other day), and they just worked their name and logo into it.

Funny to see it Twitter "this is worse than the Harmonious barges"...it's flat and it's outside the park. BIG difference!

I believe this is a floating solar array (they appeared to be solar panels when I passed by the the other day), and they just worked their name and logo into it.

Funny to see it Twitter "this is worse than the Harmonious barges"...it's flat and it's outside the park. BIG difference!

Yeah, I hate the Vs. thing but it's not the same.

I would like it more if it was just the Peacock logo and wasn't just another form of Comcast billboard. Sure, it may be a solar panel, but one that small generates very little solar. The Solar Mickey for comparison is pretty much only for promotional purposes and was criticized for being as such. It generates next to no solar compared to their solar field.

I would like it more if it was just the Peacock logo and wasn't just another form of Comcast billboard. Sure, it may be a solar panel, but one that small generates very little solar. The Solar Mickey for comparison is pretty much only for promotional purposes and was criticized for being as such. It generates next to no solar compared to their solar field.
I was thinking they might put a pair of fountains in there and power them off the panel.