Food Prices | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Food Prices

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I've had terrible service at that Friday's, and great service there. Point being, service can be finnicky but my thoughts on Golden Corral run much deeper than their service, it's their mediocre food.

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=XsKzGj0jjgo[/video]

I had a pretty decent experience at Hard Rock when I ate there, aside from the fact that my friend who was hosting told me they were sat under the "Giant Hendirx." It was Chuck Berry.

nothing like unlimited seasoned fries and chicken tenders for breakfast :thumbs:

Awesome breakfast items, lots of fresh fruit, hot and cold foods I highly recommend the breakfast buffet at Fridays :smiley:

- - - Updated - - -

I've had terrible service at that Friday's, and great service there. Point being, service can be finnicky but my thoughts on Golden Corral run much deeper than their service, it's their mediocre food.

We ate there once before HHNs for dinner, never again.
Sorry you only get one chance with me.

Awesome breakfast items, lots of fresh fruit, hot and cold foods I highly recommend the breakfast buffet at Fridays :smiley:

- - - Updated - - -

We ate there once before HHNs for dinner, never again.
Sorry you only get one chance with me.

At Friday's or Golden Corral?

I normally eat at Ale House, just because it's awesome and they give a hospitality discount. If not, I go to the Sonic on I-Drive or Del Taco. All are open late.