Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Four Seasons/Golden Oak

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
From Screamscape
(9/14/11) According to the Orlando Sentinel, the $360 million deal to build a Four Seasons hotel on WDW property has been finalized at last, and is now set to begin construction on the overdue project this December. The 444-room hotel will not be ready to open until mid to late 2014 however.

Finally :lol: How long have they been moving dirt around now? 1 year? 2?

EDIT: Wow. I just clicked on the link. That place is massive. Very impressive. Not to mention, it's going to have a lazy river and a restaurant with a view of MK. I'm not one for staying in a non-themed hotel when im there, but I might have to check this one out.

Last edited:
This hotel is going to be massive. The lazy river, pools, and the roof top restaurant with a view of MK sounds awesome.

I don't believe it will be visible from anywhere except Astro Orbiters. I can really only see the cranes for it when I'm at one of the DTD area resorts or over on the roads that side of the property.

This should be a pretty cool project. It might have a more adult feel at the hotel as well. Interested to see the rates. I think I'll spring for a night or two there, once it opens.

Status of the construction via AmusementPics.

ibkglq5JKPLXZO.jpg