Four Seasons/Golden Oak | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Four Seasons/Golden Oak

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
From Screamscape
(9/14/11) According to the Orlando Sentinel, the $360 million deal to build a Four Seasons hotel on WDW property has been finalized at last, and is now set to begin construction on the overdue project this December. The 444-room hotel will not be ready to open until mid to late 2014 however.

ChristopherSE

V.I.P.
Jul 12, 2009
NJ -> Orlando
Finally :lol: How long have they been moving dirt around now? 1 year? 2?

EDIT: Wow. I just clicked on the link. That place is massive. Very impressive. Not to mention, it's going to have a lazy river and a restaurant with a view of MK. I'm not one for staying in a non-themed hotel when im there, but I might have to check this one out.

Last edited:

jtsalien

Hello. I'm the Doctor. Basically, run.
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2011
T.A.R.D.I.S.
I am very interested in the restaurant. Hopefully it will be more affordable than staying there :lol:

Sideshow Mike

Veteran Member
Mar 14, 2010
This hotel is going to be massive. The lazy river, pools, and the roof top restaurant with a view of MK sounds awesome.

maxairmike

Veteran Member
Jul 18, 2012
In the thick of it
I don't believe it will be visible from anywhere except Astro Orbiters. I can really only see the cranes for it when I'm at one of the DTD area resorts or over on the roads that side of the property.

CraigM

Rookie
Jul 24, 2012
This should be a pretty cool project. It might have a more adult feel at the hotel as well. Interested to see the rates. I think I'll spring for a night or two there, once it opens.