Frozen Ever After | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Frozen Ever After

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Cole, I have to say I disagree with just about every post you have made within the last 24 hours. You really don't understand "the point" of Frozen? Are you really that dense? The overall message is that a siblings/sisters/ family bond is stronger or as strong as finding your "true love". If anything the finale was a breath of fresh air compared to the typical boy meets girl fairy tale that is in almost every Disney/animated film.

The reason Frozen is popular is not becauSe of just the music, or because it came out when there wasn't much competition. The reason frozen is mega popular is that it connected with audiences in a new way. It's not your typical princess movie which is exactly why it's great.

Take a few steps back and look at the bigger picture.

I always see a movie on Christmas and if you have kids, why not see the cartoon about ice?!?! That's why it did ok in the box office when it first came out then BOOM it exploded!!! People were kinda forced to see it

It got 67 million it's first five days and was always in the top 3 until January 17-19. Try again.

Fine I give up you are all right. Frozen isn't that bad of a movie and all your points are way better than mine. I was just having a crappy day and I didn't mean to be like that. Thanks to you all giving me a different stance on it. But anyways back on topic hate just posted this, looks like there are bigger fish to fry.....or rats https://mobile.twitter.com/hatetofly/status/465209631640649730

Youre good! :thumbs: If it wasnt for some difference in opinions this would be a very boring place. Dont take anything too seriously, at the end of the day we're talking about theme parks...its meant to be fun :cheers:

Youre good! :thumbs: If it wasnt for some difference in opinions this would be a very boring place. Dont take anything too seriously, at the end of the day we're talking about theme parks.its meant to be fun :cheers:

I won't man thanks :smiley: but anyways you guys think ratatouille will come before frozen?

I won't man thanks :smiley: but anyways you guys think ratatouille will come before frozen?

Yeah, definitely cant take what we say here seriously. its a really fun community.

If they get both frozen and ratatouille in a reasonable time it would be a great step forward for epcot, however it would be in a direction some people wouldnt like. Epcot is meant to be a place about nations, not cartoons and characters. Regardless, whats most important is whether or not they can get both done in a reasonable time, but with Disneys track record it would be more like 6-8 years to get both done

Yeah, definitely cant take what we say here seriously. its a really fun community.

If they get both frozen and ratatouille in a reasonable time it would be a great step forward for epcot, however it would be in a direction some people wouldnt like. Epcot is meant to be a place about nations, not cartoons and characters. Regardless, whats most important is whether or not they can get both done in a reasonable time, but with Disneys track record it would be more like 6-8 years to get both done
Well ratatouille is all about the culture of Paris so it's not like they are making arandelle or tatooine. I don't think there is a possibility of both coming out at the same time but you never know, if Disney can make 2 trackless rides and open them at the same time I'll buy TDO a coke

However, pheneix over at WDWMagic has stated this is a go, with a budget slash of 40% already. If this is true, Epcot is dead as we know it. Though, it has been dead for a while now. TDO screwing the pooch once again.

However, pheneix over at WDWMagic has stated this is a go, with a budget slash of 40% already. If this is true, Epcot is dead as we know it. Though, it has been dead for a while now. TDO screwing the pooch once again.
40% as in the park as a whole or the Frozen attraction?

This is slightly echo chamber news. Still good though.

So nearly half of the budget has been cut already? Wow. I was fine with Frozen coming as Epcot needs something new, but considering they're going to half ass it and possibly get rid of Norway all together I'd rather it not happen.

It belongs in DHS. TDO once again is setting themselves up to over-promise/under-deliver, and it may actually have serious implications on Disney's reputation.

Disney is going to market the hell out of a new Frozen attraction, tons of people will book vacations just to go see it, they'll get there, and everyone will be underwhelmed. The movie deserves a lot more based on how successful it has been.

You don't half ass something like this. You whole ass it and then you plug it to be safe.