Frozen Ever After | Page 55 | Inside Universal Forums

Frozen Ever After

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Does it look like this?

ExsRbkI.jpg
Nope, it's more a symbol of pride to the company.

Well capacity for Maelstrom was 1000 per hour, so say the extra show scene bumps it up a bit...... Still not a very attractive number.

Mine Train is about 1,500-1,600 so.... expect long waits. Maybe 2 hours.
At the least i'd expect 2 hours.

I mean, Maelstrom averaged around 30-45ish before it closed and it was always just a secondary attraction whereas Frozen will be looked at as a "headliner". I can't imagine what wait times will be like on opening day for this thing.

At the least i'd expect 2 hours.

I mean, Maelstrom averaged around 30-45ish before it closed and it was always just a secondary attraction whereas Frozen will be looked at as a "headliner". I can't imagine what wait times will be like on opening day for this thing.

Yeah it is going to be pretty crazy. The good news is it may be easier to get Soarin and Test Track fast passes. Since Soarin will have a higher capacity of fast passes and many people will go fro Frozen or the M&G first. So I am thinking same day Soarin and TT will be much easier to get.

ETA: If anyone actually wants to ride this, the best way to get FPs is get them as soon as the opening date is announced. I easily got Mine Train FP when this occurred, because the date was within 30 days so I didn't have to worry about hotel guests getting it before me.

Reactions: martymcflyy85
Well... Personally I think we should expect TSMM type crowds each and everyday. Once you factor in FP distribution stand bye should be dropped to 500 people per hour. Figure 4+ hour waits the first week and then 3+ hour waits the first year. After that 100+ mins will be the norm imo.

Well... Personally I think we should expect TSMM type crowds each and everyday. Once you factor in FP distribution stand bye should be dropped to 500 people per hour. Figure 4+ hour waits the first week and then 3+ hour waits the first year. After that 100+ mins will be the norm imo.

Family walks in with daughter. Sees 4 hour wait. "I love you, but not that much."

"But DADDY!!"

"FROZEN IS SO 2013! GROW UP!"

Well capacity for Maelstrom was 1000 per hour, so say the extra show scene bumps it up a bit...... Still not a very attractive number.

Mine Train is about 1,500-1,600 so.... expect long waits. Maybe 2 hours.

So what country are we talking about the queue extending to?

Reactions: Ryno27

I agree. I have said from day one this is going to be a disaster. It will have the longest waits every day of any ride on all of Disney's properties. Since the other two long wait rides (Soarin & TSMM) are getting more capacity the only other ride that will even come close to this one is Mine Train. Which was also another disaster as they should have made it longer allowing higher capacity.

Can I just add that I am REALLY glad my daughter has never had any interest in the Frozen brand. Therefore, I can easily go on this once with a fast pass and she won't ask for it again. I do want to see it once, just to say I did it. lol

Reactions: Mad Dog
I agree. I have said from day one this is going to be a disaster. It will have the longest waits every day of any ride on all of Disney's properties. Since the other two long wait rides (Soarin & TSMM) are getting more capacity the only other ride that will even come close to this one is Mine Train. Which was also another disaster as they should have made it longer allowing higher capacity.

If it means shorter wait times for Test Track and Soarin', I'm all for it.

If it means shorter wait times for Test Track and Soarin', I'm all for it.

That I am not sure about. I mean we know we will get shorter waits for Soarin because capacity has gone up. But will all those people waiting in that long line really make the other lines shorter? Not sure. Mainly because the M&G and ride have such low capacity the number of people waiting in line will be fairly low to get a 4 hour wait. Did TSSM lower the waits of ToT and the coaster?

Reactions: Scott W.
That I am not sure about. I mean we know we will get shorter waits for Soarin because capacity has gone up. But will all those people waiting in that long line really make the other lines shorter? Not sure. Mainly because the M&G and ride have such low capacity the number of people waiting in line will be fairly low to get a 4 hour wait. Did TSSM lower the waits of ToT and the coaster?

My chain of thought was that people would use their first FP for Frozen, freeing up Test Track and Soarin. Hopefully.

Reactions: martymcflyy85
My chain of thought was that people would use their first FP for Frozen, freeing up Test Track and Soarin. Hopefully.

Agreed, which is why I said same day FPs for Soarin and TT will be easier to get. The M&G will also suck some up, but that has really low capacity. But I would think they would still sell out of all the fast passes at some point for those. But maybe the Soarin extra capacity means they won't sell out making the lines shorter. Which the line will be shorter because it will have a dedicated theater where before it did not.

Reactions: Scott W.
2 hours seems low. I don't think we can compare this to Mine Train in MK at all which has.. what.. triple the rides that Epcot has?

2 hours seems low. I don't think we can compare this to Mine Train in MK at all which has.. what.. triple the rides that Epcot has?
Yeah, I'm thinking fastpass will be filled within minutes of when it becomes available. Off site guests will not be able to touch a fastpass. Three to four hour lines for stand by........And another really long line of complaining tourists at Epcot Guest Relations. It's going to be a nightmare. Far too low capacity for an IP this popular among the little ones, who won't take kindly to a no from their parents. The kids will be circling the strollers if they don't get to ride.

Reactions: IzzyB