Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Fun Spot America (General Thread)

Maybe this can replace the parking lot that's still in the middle of the park. Not sure how big that is though

Honestly no coaster in Florida should be wooden. I hope AFO pays off in spades for them because it's such a ginormous risk.

Wow, so Mine Blower is getting RMC'd now...

With the glowing reviews of AFOne in Atlanta, I'm not too surprised they're looking to upgrade.

I wonder if this is just a straightforward retracking, or are they going to change the layout? Like maybe add a stall and outer banked turns. They could throw a lot into that tiny footprint.

But even if they just retrack it, it will still be a great little coaster.

I’ve still never been on Mine Blower. I hardly ever go to Fun Spot Orlando never mind Fun Spot Kissimmee.

I’ve still never been on Mine Blower. I hardly ever go to Fun Spot Orlando never mind Fun Spot Kissimmee.

Only been once at each, and didn't plan on visiting ever again... until Mineblower gets RMC'ed.

Will say that White Lighting in Orlando is a pretty decent ride (pay the $10 and get out), and Freedom Flyer is something that should have been built at the WDW/UOR parks as part of a general kids area.

Only been once at each, and didn't plan on visiting ever again... until Mineblower gets RMC'ed.

Will say that White Lighting in Orlando is a pretty decent ride (pay the $10 and get out), and Freedom Flyer is something that should have been built at the WDW/UOR parks as part of a general kids area.
Freedom Flyer would work great as a part of a HTTYD land or even if Universal wanted to replace the Woodpecker coaster.

You don't need to be an insider to know it has "issues". The last time I rode it about a year ago it was already teeth chattering rough.

While I love their layouts, some Gravity Group coasters do not age well. Hades is reportedly rough (going off trip reports) and The Voyage felt rough to me as well a few years ago. GG's work on The Beast was fantastic, though. I don't know if they are upgrading their track anymore but they need to be just a little smoother. I don't want them to be the next CCCA or Dinn.