Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

This morning at 8:52am (park opens at 9am) the app is showing a 60 minute wait time. So this is wonderful! Looks like they have either went back to standby lines or at the very least you are still able to rope drop and ride it before Virtual queue hits. :clap:

Looking at the Touring Plans App , it appears both Hagrids & Mummy opened to Virtual Line this morning. Of course, it is Memorial Day Holiday weekend, so anticipated crowds might have something to do with it.

Looking at the Touring Plans App , it appears both Hagrids & Mummy opened to Virtual Line this morning. Of course, it is Memorial Day Holiday weekend, so anticipated crowds might have something to do with it.

Does Mummy tend to drop virtual queue times at the same times as Hagrid? I assume Mummy still allows for Express access?

Mummy opened with Virtual today but went to normal after a couple hours. Betting it doesn't use Virtual now that seat distancing is history.

It was "Ride Now" to "10" minutes before noon all last week. Weird that this is even a candidate for VL.

This morning TP posted Hagrid's as closed, not operating at the park's opening, and it stayed that way until an hour ago. Now, at 11:00 AM it's showing a posted 45 minute line. Mummy hasn't been virtual line all morning. Mummy is also showing 45 minutes posted time.

So, any tips on getting on this ride without an insane wait? Guess I need to do some research on how virtual line works...

so do I need to basically check virtual lines first thing in the morning? or is lining up before park entrance still work? What time do they go live?

so do I need to basically check virtual lines first thing in the morning? or is lining up before park entrance still work? What time do they go live?
The problem is that some days they've been opening the park with standby, but on others they open it with VQ. And then some days they've been alternating as the day goes on. It's
a mess. And more than a few have complained on IU that they've constantly checked their phones and there's been no availability.

The problem is that some days they've been opening the park with standby, but on others they open it with VQ. And then some days they've been alternating as the day goes on. It's
a mess. And more than a few have complained on IU that they've constantly checked their phones and there's been no availability.

Since I'm traveling down on Thursday, I’ve been checking online today and it looks like today they started with stand by and switched over to Virtual at some point in the afternoon

Since I'm traveling down on Thursday, I’ve been checking online today and it looks like today they started with stand by and switched over to Virtual at some point in the afternoon
Yes. I've been checking every day. It's pure hit and miss. All over the map. Only Universal knows the rhyme and reason, and they're not talking.