Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

Yes, if the park opens by 8 get there at 7. We got there at 8:20 for a 9am opening and the line was already double file out to Margaritaville. It was longer than that by the time they started letting people in.

I'll be sure to post my experience when I go in a few weeks! Plan to get to the park around 7:30 for 8am open.

Current Plan of attack..
Hagrid
Velocicoaster
Hogwarts
Shopping in Hogsmede
Lunch!
Water Rides (JP, Dudley, Popeye)
Hotel Check in! / Break
Marvel Island
Kong
Dinner!
Velocicoster
Shopping
Fin.

I don’t know if this is news yet, but I was walking out of Hagrid’s today when I overheard a cast member say that single rider lines open up next week!

Reactions: BBL
I'll be sure to post my experience when I go in a few weeks! Plan to get to the park around 7:30 for 8am open.

Current Plan of attack..
Hagrid
Velocicoaster
Hogwarts
Shopping in Hogsmede
Lunch!
Water Rides (JP, Dudley, Popeye)
Hotel Check in! / Break
Marvel Island
Kong
Dinner!
Velocicoster
Shopping
Fin.
What hotel? I want to picture you at the RPR front desk dripping wet getting your key

wasn't it determined that single rider line doesn't always work out on this line since guests are 2 to a row vs 4?

Yes. Hagrid has had single rider offered on and off prior to COVID. If available you’ll be able to split off before the bridge on the right and go straight to the merge room.

I noticed today on the app that it says "This attraction is currently testing a new Virtual Line experience. Follow directions on in-park signage or visit vltest.universalorlando.com to join". Has anyone tried this for Hagrid? Is it better than the previous method on the app?

I noticed today on the app that it says "This attraction is currently testing a new Virtual Line experience. Follow directions on in-park signage or visit vltest.universalorlando.com to join". Has anyone tried this for Hagrid? Is it better than the previous method on the app?

We haven’t yet but it requires a log in. Very interesting.

We haven’t yet but it requires a log in. Very interesting.

When I went to the website it required your location services to be turned on and "in the park". I'm not sure what they classify as in park, whether it's in an on site hotel or actually inside the gates of the parks. It almost makes it seem like people were booking VL tickets outside the parks which is a little odd.