Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

It seems like the queue doesn't hold the amount of people that want to ride it at any given time and normally backs up into the midway and to Sindbad...I don't know if they have any room for more queue, but if any ride needs it, it's this one

Its got buzz behind it, it's based on HP, and it's much more approachable than Veloci in terms of thrill factor (or perceived thrill factor)
It is about an hour from the entrance? That seems like enough but these times are crazy

If they'd open an Express line they could hold more people in the two queues combined, and probably eliminate the need to extend it outside the perimeter, for most times of the day. It's two years, open Express already.

If they'd open an Express line they could hold more people in the two queues combined, and probably eliminate the need to extend it outside the perimeter, for most times of the day. It's two years, open Express already.

That's nothing compared to the 7 it took for the original Potter rides to get Express.

It is about an hour from the entrance? That seems like enough but these times are crazy
For reference, in April or so I got in the queue at Sindbad and the queue was backed up to there...granted they needed to stop the line to allow train passengers to get by

At that point I believe it was only about an hour to get on at the most

I'm honestly not sure what they can do

The current reservation system creates the potential they will run out of times to quickly and the queue completely disrupts Hogsmede, HE, and walking paths when it's extended

I was unaware they changed the way virtual queue works until I was looking at the app. How is the new system different from the old system?

Sorry to derail discussion with trip planning questions…

How will I know if VQ is working the day I go? Can each member of your party obtain a VQ spot so you can ride multiple times? Can anyone link to a guide on the new VQ system? Thanks in advance!

If Hagrids is doing VQ the day I go, makes sense to rope drop for JW:VC, right?

Definitely wish this and VC had express. It’d be well worth it since I only get a partial day at IOA before HHN starts.

Sorry to derail discussion with trip planning questions…

How will I know if VQ is working the day I go? Can each member of your party obtain a VQ spot so you can ride multiple times? Can anyone link to a guide on the new VQ system? Thanks in advance!

If Hagrids is doing VQ the day I go, makes sense to rope drop for JW:VC, right?

Definitely wish this and VC had express. It’d be well worth it since I only get a partial day at IOA before HHN starts.

The app will point you towards a special website:

Sign in using your Uni Orlando account and put in your party size. At that time you'll be added to the virtual line with an estimated return time.

The app will point you towards a special website:

Sign in using your Uni Orlando account and put in your party size. At that time you'll be added to the virtual line with an estimated return time.

Awesome, thanks! Still curious if you and a friend can both enter the VQ at the same time and be able to ride twice.

Awesome, thanks! Still curious if you and a friend can both enter the VQ at the same time and be able to ride twice.

We only tried to ride once when I was there but it certainly appeared we would be able to get a spot a 2nd time. I do not know if you can hold two return times at once, but one could certainly get another time after they rode (if/when the virtual queue had openings).

Since Universal “reads these forums” and I didn’t get stopped for a survey - this version is honestly even easier to exploit than the old version.

Thanks Parks “Technology”!