General Discussion - Jurassic World: The Ride | Page 56 | Inside Universal Forums

General Discussion - Jurassic World: The Ride

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nice to see them testing the boats again. I just barely noticed it now, but when was the Jurassic World logo on the show building installed again after it was mysteriously taken down?

Nice to see them testing the boats again. I just barely noticed it now, but when was the Jurassic World logo on the show building installed again after it was mysteriously taken down?

Interesting question. Looking at his videos and the first one on May 9, it was already there.

I'm kinda confused, I thought Universal just let people go and the with Disneyland not opening in July this would mean that Universal would be the same....why are they testing a ride that should not be open for another month at least?

I'm kinda confused, I thought Universal just let people go and the with Disneyland not opening in July this would mean that Universal would be the same....why are they testing a ride that should not be open for another month at least?
I know none of the effects were on outside, but could they potentially be testing the timing for the new Indo?

Reactions: BriefCasey
If I interpreted the layoff posts, which were kind of sketchy, correctly, the layoffs were primarily back of house and management people.

Parks will get their approvals as early as after the 4th. That’s not enough time to DLR to prepare to open when they wanted, but Uni could open sooner than Disney, if they wanted to.

And a large amount of the layoffs were creative folks since they won’t be developing anything new for awhile. Prop department, more than half of UC according to some reports, and some management positions, for example. Some entertainment departments were included as well, for shows that will not be going on for awhile due to budgetary or Covid safety reasons.

Parks will get their approvals as early as after the 4th. That’s not enough time to DLR to prepare to open when they wanted, but Uni could open sooner than Disney, if they wanted to.

And a large amount of the layoffs were creative folks since they won’t be developing anything new for awhile. Prop department, more than half of UC according to some reports, and some management positions, for example. Some entertainment departments were included as well, for shows that will not be going on for awhile due to budgetary or Covid safety reasons.
Yes. And USH has been working in the park since it closed.

Thank you

This makes more sense then, I won't give my self hope that I'll see the parks open within 30 days but would be a nice surprise if they did. Also hope the extended benefits get more time like into the fall so these people have more time before finding something new.

The Gyrosphere is such a random add..
When people think of that film its 5 things that come to mind, the Gryosphere, The IndamiusRex, Chris Pratt, Blue and the Big Dino in the water that eats jaws.

The ride now has all of those things, so makes sense to me

Reactions: alias8703