General Discussion - Jurassic World: The Ride | Page 60 | Inside Universal Forums

General Discussion - Jurassic World: The Ride

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
True. I feel like Blue can be using electric servos to move. I've only been on the ride twice but the movement in the joins when she walks would have to have some heavy pistons to move em' like that. I might be wrong as I'm still learning mechanical engineering and stuff. So correct me if I'm wrong on that part. We do know that the underwater dinosaur that pops up is hydraulic because you can see the machinery pushing it up sometimes.

Reactions: Themegoer55
True. I feel like Blue can be using electric servos to move. I've only been on the ride twice but the movement in the joins when she walks would have to have some heavy pistons to move em' like that. I might be wrong as I'm still learning mechanical engineering and stuff. So correct me if I'm wrong on that part. We do know that the underwater dinosaur that pops up is hydraulic because you can see the machinery pushing it up sometimes.
Actually hydraulics are usually used for heavier movements like I mentioned in my previous post. Pneumatics, not so much. Like servos they’re weaker than hydraulics. However I can’t say for sure, since there have been major advancements in servo technology throughout the past decade, so I Definately wouldn’t doubt it. Her walking motion is pretty smooth too, so that adds further proof to back up the possibility of industrial servo usage. I’m almost 100% sure the dinosaurs leftover from the original attraction are all hydraulic and pneumatic, although they do seem to have slightly different/ added movements to them, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve been upgraded with electric servo tech in movements that don’t require heavy loads.

So if universal studios Hollywood wants to build the new universal studios Orlando coaster they can take out the mummy ride and the transformers ride and build it in those areas and ad more dining experiences and shops

So if universal studios Hollywood wants to build the new universal studios Orlando coaster they can take out the mummy ride and the transformers ride and build it in those areas and ad more dining experiences and shops
I wouldn’t be suprised if Mummy gets retrofitted/replaced with a Jurassic World attraction, but Velocicoaster ain’t it

You guys.. I'm the biggest JP fan and even I know we can't have the whole lower lot turned into Jurassic World.. Right?

EvenExcitableEland-max-1mb.gif

People still come to ride only transformers and stuff but it’s getting dated now. Jurassic world will be able to attract people for like 5 more years because of the last 2 movies and now with the 3rd one coming out. It’s sad to see transformers tho, projectors are always messed up and dim, and most of the effects aren’t working anymore!

Reactions: HydraGen2299
People still come to ride only transformers and stuff but it’s getting dated now. Jurassic world will be able to attract people for like 5 more years because of the last 2 movies and now with the 3rd one coming out. It’s sad to see transformers tho, projectors are always messed up and dim, and most of the effects aren’t working anymore!
Transformers the films may be slightly older, but Transformers the property has been around for a long while

Well something Jurassic theme replacing Mummy isn't tooooo far fetched of a blue sky idea... who's to say one hasn't already been conceptualized
Ooooof ngl thinking about the mummy being gone kinda hit me in the feels. Especially since the parks have been closed so long I’ve kinda grown more attached to the ride