General Discussion - Jurassic World: The Ride | Page 65 | Inside Universal Forums

General Discussion - Jurassic World: The Ride

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This is probably a discussion for Orlando, but I think that..actually puts the question of River Adventure in Orlando getting revamped to an interesting light.

Could they of done that for the area? Absolutely. However, now with them opting to not have the Mosasarus sequence out publicly; it could allow them to incorporate it with whatever they do with River Adventure going forward.

It has grown on me for Hollywood, especially when seeing day/night versions of the scene.

Pass. That opening is one of the best parts of the ride. Replacing a practical set with a screen = no thanks. Just replace any mention of “park” with “world,” throw in Chris Pratt (queue video and the “evacuate” scene) and Bob’s your uncle. (I know this is about Orlando but I don’t think there’s a thread for it).

Last edited:
Pass. That opening is one of the best parts of the ride. Replacing a practical set with a screen = no thanks. Just replace any mention of “park” with “world,” throw in Chris Pratt (queue video and the “evacuate” scene) and Bob’s your uncle. (I know this is about Orlando but I don’t think there’s a thread for it).

You say that without actually having to see the scene itself in it's completion. And to that end, it's probably an extremely well crafted way of squeezing the screens in without throwing people off.

Could it be used elsewhere in Orlando? Absolutely. And I do agree that it'd be nice to have a Future of River Adventure (UOR) thread, should the subject of Jurassic World: The Ride coming to Orlando has any merit with the new timeline.

I was waiting for the HTTYD news talk to die down to bring up our little Indominous friend, that looks INSANE. Get that to America please lol

A new Beijing ad got released and there’s like a half second of footage of their Indominus moving. @Theme Vision does it look like anything you’ve seen for USH?
Well, it’s very short, but there is a point in the
I-Rex’s programming where she first lunges out from the bushes, takes a couple steps, and looks in the general direction of the boat. The movement on the Beijing I-Rex from that clip looks to be similar, but we’ll have to see it’s full motion profile once the attraction opens. It does get very, very close to the T-Rex, and pulls off a very convincing effect. Again, the biggest difference you’ll notice between B mode and A mode will be A mode’s massive claws, along with its general body movement. Just as Alicia mentioned, it stands very tall, that’s one of the most notable things about the new figure.

A bit off topic from the I-Rex, but I did want to ask whether anyone here has heard of the mosasaurus animation cycling from day to night. I know that was something people were speculating a while ago, and I think a night mode would be a really nice touch to the attraction.

Reactions: zto8411 and Adam RG
A bit off topic from the I-Rex, but I did want to ask whether anyone here has heard of the mosasaurus animation cycling from day to night. I know that was something people were speculating a while ago, and I think a night mode would be a really nice touch to the attraction.
The mosasaur scene always had a day and night version. It’s hard to notice the difference as both versions have light rays in the water, daytime from sunlight and nighttime from lighting above the tank. But if you look at the surface you’ll see either blue sky or black night sky above. At least that was my understanding anyway.

Reactions: Theme Vision
The mosasaur scene always had a day and night version. It’s hard to notice the difference as both versions have light rays in the water, daytime from sunlight and nighttime from lighting above the tank. But if you look at the surface you’ll see either blue sky or black night sky above. At least that was my understanding anyway.
Ah okay, thanks for the clarification. I guess I never noticed that haha, probably because both versions of the animation have so much of a “glow effect” to them.

Reactions: zto8411
One more thing to note: The tail...

In the pictures from Beijing, assuming the I-Rex was fully assembled, it doesn’t have a tail. Now, I can’t remember too much from the leak we saw, because the camera work was very poor, but I can’t seem to remember our I-Rex having a full tail. Then again, there is quite the amount of foliage around A mode, so maybe I missed something.

Reactions: Adam RG
One more thing to note: The tail...

In the pictures from Beijing, assuming the I-Rex was fully assembled, it doesn’t have a tail. Now, I can’t remember too much from the leak we saw, because the camera work was very poor, but I can’t seem to remember our I-Rex having a full tail. Then again, there is quite the amount of foliage around A mode, so maybe I missed something.
To note, I believe Beijing may have two Indominus AAs.

Since the parks are closed atm, and anticipation for the completed attraction is at an all time high right now, I thought I'd shed some light on the other two notable additions to the attraction, based on footage we were provided with via an anonymous source. First off, the Compys have indeed returned, and are now fighting over a grayish, blue hat next to the gyrosphere. We did see footage of B mode being tested in the attraction, probably in its rumored location, predator cove of course, but ultimately it was difficult to make out the surroundings, due to the video quality being poor. All I can say, is that it was surrounded by a heavy amount of foliage outdoors. What this means, is that we now at least have some conclusive amount of proof that B mode is being reused elsewhere in the attraction. Again, I wish I could share this footage with all of you, because the parks are closed, and we of course didn't receive the proper JW attraction we were meant to receive, but we ourselves don't even have the footage, and sharing said footage could be damaging to our source and possibly more... I know it's hard to take newcomers on the forums with a bunch of information to share seriously, because unfortunately the rumorscape has been tainted by trolls or clickbait articles, but you'll just have to trust us on this. We're trying to keep everything as accurate as we can remember from the footage we saw, and we are trying our best to avoid any exaggeration of certain details.

Since the parks are closed atm, and anticipation for the completed attraction is at an all time high right now, I thought I'd shed some light on the other two notable additions to the attraction, based on footage we were provided with via an anonymous source. First off, the Compys have indeed returned, and are now fighting over a grayish, blue hat next to the gyrosphere. We did see footage of B mode being tested in the attraction, probably in its rumored location, predator cove of course, but ultimately it was difficult to make out the surroundings, due to the video quality being poor. All I can say, is that it was surrounded by a heavy amount of foliage outdoors. What this means, is that we now at least have some conclusive amount of proof that B mode is being reused elsewhere in the attraction. Again, I wish I could share this footage with all of you, because the parks are closed, and we of course didn't receive the proper JW attraction we were meant to receive, but we ourselves don't even have the footage, and sharing said footage could be damaging to our source and possibly more... I know it's hard to take newcomers on the forums with a bunch of information to share seriously, because unfortunately the rumorscape has been tainted by trolls or clickbait articles, but you'll just have to trust us on this. We're trying to keep everything as accurate as we can remember from the footage we saw, and we are trying our best to avoid any exaggeration of certain details.
I haven't followed this as closely as others but this just seems to be a re-hash of everything thats been rumored before anyways, Im sure blurry footage is real but its not like the Jurassic River ride (world or park) has so drastically changed it'd be THAT difficult to see where things are or where you're at, but I of course may be wrong. Nothing personal against you but this just all seems really sus that you've actually seen it. What's involved I don't doubt but again, doesn't seem like any of this is new information..

I haven't followed this as closely as others but this just seems to be a re-hash of everything thats been rumored before anyways, Im sure blurry footage is real but its not like the Jurassic River ride (world or park) has so drastically changed it'd be THAT difficult to see where things are or where you're at, but I of course may be wrong. Nothing personal against you but this just all seems really sus that you've actually seen it. What's involved I don't doubt but again, doesn't seem like any of this is new information..
I understand if we seem suspicious, it's difficult to trust someone when they don't have conclusive evidence to support their claims, and we will most certainly take the blame for sharing this information, all while saying we've seen footage without any conclusive evidence. I'm also aware my last post was basically a recap of everything most of us are already aware of. I just thought I'd provide you all with my observations. The footage we saw was leaked in the very same exact way that clip of SloP was leaked back around November of 2019. We aren't even sure how our source obtained the footage, since everything is confidential. Beyond from three clips of the refurbished attraction in partial testing, we know nothing else. That's all.

I understand if we seem suspicious, it's difficult to trust someone when they don't have conclusive evidence to support their claims, and we will most certainly take the blame for sharing this information, all while saying we've seen footage without any conclusive evidence. I'm also aware my last post was basically a recap of everything most of us are already aware of. I just thought I'd provide you all with my observations. The footage we saw was leaked in the very same exact way that clip of SloP was leaked back around November of 2019. We aren't even sure how our source obtained the footage, since everything is confidential. Beyond from three clips of the refurbished attraction in partial testing, we know nothing else. That's all.
Fair enough! Notning perosnal again it’s just all sus. Nothing against ya