General Discussion - Jurassic World: The Ride | Page 66 | Inside Universal Forums

General Discussion - Jurassic World: The Ride

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
As we have discussed prior, I've also heard that compys fighting has returned, now in Predator Cove, and that the Indo that was used in the finale was originally intended to be used before the lift, but was placed at the end temporarily until the final one was complete, but should now be where it belongs in the middle of the ride.

Other than the fighting compys and gyrosphere replacing dead Pterosaurs, the Indo stuff was originally intended for the ride, they just ran out of time. Heck, even the dead Pterosaurs were a last minute replacement for whatever was originally supposed to go there.

It'll be nice to finally see the Indos in their intended placements finally.

As we have discussed prior, I've also heard that compys fighting has returned, now in Predator Cove, and that the Indo that was used in the finale was originally intended to be used before the lift, but was placed at the end temporarily until the final one was complete, but should now be where it belongs in the middle of the ride.

Other than the fighting compys and gyrosphere replacing dead Pterosaurs, the Indo stuff was originally intended for the ride, they just ran out of time. Heck, even the dead Pterosaurs were a last minute replacement for whatever was originally supposed to go there.

It'll be nice to finally see the Indos in their intended placements finally.

I often wonder what was originally planned for that spot. My instincts say if they ran out of time, it couldn’t have been something very simple.

I often wonder what was originally planned for that spot. My instincts say if they ran out of time, it couldn’t have been something very simple.
I think I heard it was something too graphic... and yet they originally replaced it with, buckets of blood lol.

hey everyone, i hear the park reopened yesterday! did anyone see if Jurassic World was running? if so is there news rumoured updates?

To bump this thread, does anyone know what happened to the older props that weren’t used like the Ultrasaurs, falling jeep, boat dilo, etc? They were probably thrown in the scrap heap but part of me wonders if they were used for spare parts in Orlando

To bump this thread, does anyone know what happened to the older props that weren’t used like the Ultrasaurs, falling jeep, boat dilo, etc? They were probably thrown in the scrap heap but part of me wonders if they were used for spare parts in Orlando

To be fair, it's not like this thread has been dead.

I'd assume the ultrasaurs and falling jeep went straight to scrap, the dilo in the boat would be used in parts for the other Dilo's on the ride (as they moved them into the T-Rex Kingdom portion), and anything else JP themed that wasn't meant to be saved for JW would be sent to scrap.

Admittedly, I wonder if the boat used in the Boat Dilo was moved to go into the amount of boats total for the ride, to up the capacity a bit more.

Although we presumed creature technology was the manufacturer behind the Jurassic World AAs, we recently received a comment from someone who we’re assuming works in the robotics field on our channel, who notified us that they were in fact not the ones who manufactured the figures for JW the Ride. The original YouTube comment was deleted for some reason, though here’s a screenshot of them thanking us for making a followup video correcting our previous statements:
544C7478-37DF-44CA-BC46-347DCDB39A23.jpeg
They seemed pretty passionate about what they were telling us, which leaves me to believe, it was either Universal Creative, or Animax Designs based in Nashville who designed the figures (including the new indominous). Here’s some of their work, it’s extremely impressive:

Dam....I'm still confused how its going to rush the other dino with such limited space but it looks great

Hmmm, I haven't been here in this thread for a while, but I remember a while ago that someone said that would be two dinos "lashing" out at each other the moment we go for the big drop., but didn't have the time when it first opened.

Hmmm, I haven't been here in this thread for a while, but I remember a while ago that someone said that would be two dinos "lashing" out at each other the moment we go for the big drop., but didn't have the time when it first opened.
I know it’s at the waterfall at the end but I’m saying space for the running T. rex in the waterfall where ithe old one was