Ghost/Paranormal Stories from USH | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Ghost/Paranormal Stories from USH

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah, I've heard the little boy/girl story many years ago, they died from head trauma on the ride (BTTF) or something like that and would many times be heard/seen in the omnimax domes at night and weird things would happen. Hey, you never know, maybe it's true! I know in it's early days BTTF had many complaints and accidents. Didn't someone get their hand cut off or severely damaged from the closing gullwing door?

On a note about Disney, my friend is a medium, and believe it or not, he says there's an unbelievable amount of ghosts in and all around Disneyland, but most are just happy haunts that felt a connection with the park. None in DCA of course ;)
About Disney I've heard that people like pouring there loved ones ashes on rides like Pirates Of The Caribbean and the Haunted Mansion.

About Disney I've heard that people like pouring there loved ones ashes on rides like Pirates Of The Caribbean and the Haunted Mansion.
Oh God they do...you never knew for sure if you were cleaning dust or...yeah.

It's squeamish for me because my...not faith per se, more like a moral code...whatever, views cremation as wrong. I was super glad to lose that part of the job. There are several spirits that cast members have shared similar experiences about encountering, like the little boy in the door hallway. I had a run in myself in mansion, my third day of training.

I'm rambling, sorry. It's early.

Reactions: BernardMesa
When I would get on the Pirates ride when the boat was close to the sides I would like touching things I thought it was dirt guess I was wrong.