Goblin’s Feast (HHN 33) | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Goblin’s Feast (HHN 33)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I initially thought this would be a scary house, but this feels like Dueling Dragons and very whimsical.
I agree with everyone that the podcast had a kind of whimsical vibe, and it was an interesting choice to make the "twist" at the end of the podcast the thing we all know is the premise of the house. BUT, just because the podcast took this tone does not mean the house will too, IMO. There is a lot of content in the podcast - orcs bringing in the "produce" (aka people) in cages, the haunted forest with the dead goblins installed in the trees, the stew pot with people inside, smashing the human skull to start the feast - that could play as grisly and horrific in a house, and this one felt loaded with "this will be a scene in the house" moments. My take listening was that we get the goblin perspective in the podcast and, then, perhaps the human perspective at the event.

I guess I'm the only one that lives this idea. I will gladly accept a fantastical house if it's awesome. I'm actually excited about it now
I'm excited about it lol, I loved Dragons! I thought it would have a creepy atmosphere, but if it's kin to Wicked Growth, then I am hyped either way.

I agree with everyone that the podcast had a kind of whimsical vibe, and it was an interesting choice to make the "twist" at the end of the podcast the thing we all know is the premise of the house. BUT, just because the podcast took this tone does not mean the house will too, IMO. There is a lot of content in the podcast - orcs bringing in the "produce" (aka people) in cages, the haunted forest with the dead goblins installed in the trees, the stew pot with people inside, smashing the human skull to start the feast - that could play as grisly and horrific in a house, and this one felt loaded with "this will be a scene in the house" moments. My take listening was that we get the goblin perspective in the podcast and, then, perhaps the human perspective at the event.
Right! We don't know much about the house and we might get surprised, but I still get that feeling ya know? But that is a great observation too.

Reactions: EAS

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts