Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind - General Discussion | Page 110 | Inside Universal Forums

Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Could something have possibly been added to (rather than cut from) the budget?

Because several insiders on Magic and elsewhere have been pretty adamant that there would be no animatronics.

Last edited:
Call me crazy, but I remember part of the pre-show from the ride was supposed to be practical with the Milano, Quill, Gamora, and Groot. Did I imagine this?

I was wondering the same.
I mentioned to some on here I heard about an AA when they all didn’t, I know someone who no longer works for the company, so they could’ve misspoken but maybe this is more of a surprise for insiders?

I, of course, could also have bum info.

So, Disney really is becoming the Universal of 2012-18 lol.
Well of course it depends on whether the attraction is screen based or not. FOP as well as Smugglers Run are good examples of what I’m talking about.

I believe the queue is going to be similar to the one at Mission Breakout in DCA.

I wasn’t really expecting any AAs , except maybe in the queue. If the ride is “fun” or “thrilling” it will be forgiven. Epcot desperately needs rides that are either.