Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind - General Discussion | Page 112 | Inside Universal Forums

Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
OF COURSE!

What's a Nova Corps?
It's basically a military organization for Xandar (one of the main planets in GotG). The ships are actually called Star Blasters. Here's a look at a bunch of them out in battle:
38c0489449b6f5c50cf75da8513493f1.jpg

EDIT:
Gotta think that there will be something to cover up the grey support coming soon. It's just way too noticeable and out of theme as currently is (and tbh, the front looks unfinished from the side view):
nova-corps-starblaster-installation-complete-9.jpg

nova-corps-starblaster-installation-complete-3.jpg

Last edited:
So it's safe to say they will staff a CM to stand near it because I don't see those fences holding back guests wanting to climb and take a picture with the ship on a stick. Btw the Imagineering video shows the rig as a solid box structure so maybe that's the route they plan on taking to hide it.

Hopefully no one is allowed too close. This (like most recent Disney projects) looks small without the distance required for forced perspective to work. From the monorail it appears way too small for a human pilot.

Reactions: Disneyhead
I really don’t think anything is happening with the support. It looks way too polished for something about to be covered up.
I refuse to believe that the support will just.... be there. There could have some ridiculous explanation like they are just putting a Starblaster on display at the wonderful World of Xandar pavilion and that's why there's a support, but it looks like crap. Cover that up. It looks like it would only take one more piece and then some trees at the base.

Reactions: Skold
The support is going to be covered and themed. There’s electrical running up the one side of it they will want to hide.

And there’s concept art showing the final thing in a Zach video on IG:

Can also tell by how the underside connects / is unfinished. It will be hidden once connected with the themed shell.

8DC979D2-9426-425F-8D4E-72FAFB30893F.jpeg

Reactions: Nick
I mean, it still looks like it’s being held up by a support. It’s now just themed :lol:

I’ll reserve judgement though until it’s fully completed.