Guardians of the Galaxy Disney Attraction? | Page 61 | Inside Universal Forums

Guardians of the Galaxy Disney Attraction?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Listening to the radio now and they just said that Tower of Terror at Walt Disney World will be closing on January 2nd for Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy.

So much wrong with this statement...

Reactions: Joel
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or not but I noticed that a GOTG scene is in The Great Movie ride but no other Marvel films.

From WDWNT, they are hearing that there are internal rumblings of Ellens Energy Adventure closing by January and that it's expected from the report that the GOTG attraction would be announced at the Destination D event in November.

RUMOR: Possible Universe of Energy Closing Date for Guardians of the Galaxy Ride at Epcot - WDW News TodayWDW News Today
If Disney really can use Doctor Strange as well then it's a huge missed opportunity to do a land in DHS :bang:

If Disney really can use Doctor Strange as well then it's a huge missed opportunity to do a land in DHS :bang:

I can't remember--is there a Dr Strange cutout in MSHI? He's not normally considered an Avenger--he was in the Defenders, sort of the anti-Avengers--so his status is very unclear.

I can't remember--is there a Dr Strange cutout in MSHI? He's not normally considered an Avenger--he was in the Defenders, sort of the anti-Avengers--so his status is very unclear.
Probably related families section of the contract. They worked in conjunction with the Avengers & FF quite often.