Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 320 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or, they remove the small stage entirely and move the shows to Sindbad theater.

... Nahhhh.
Would be a cool idea, but I think Rowling would be too picky about using that existing set, even with modifications. I recall how picky she was with the stone monoliths next to the present Hogsmeade stage. I know they won't do it, but it seems a HTTYD show could work in that theater with just some minor modifications to the set.

Reactions: Alicia
How could I forget the house where basically nothing happens!:lol:

But seriously, outside of small upgrades here and there, I hope Hogsmeade is complete after the coaster next year. The only other Potter I want to see on the main campus is MoM in USF

I think anything beyond MoM is going to be overkill at this point and thinking about it, why would they rush into MoM?

At this point I expect MoM to be the first big project at USF post Park 3. Pure speculation, but it seems like it would make sense

I think that’s the best plan I’ve heard for it. Potter is pretty much guaranteed to always draw a crowd and it gives a good enough buffer between it and the Potter coaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.