Halloween 2020 Merchandise | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween 2020 Merchandise

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Universal has been very random with the merch being put out, I had gotten all of the pins today, they also had released an Anniversary magnet and Pumpkin Magnet, I was lucky enough after going through 18 boxes to get 5 Jack The Clown chaser pins and every single icon in order, also the UOAP shirt is also being sold in the tribute store if you weren't or aren't able to get in the UOAP spot, I had gotten mine when it came out alongside the Scarezone shirt, both look awesome and I love the comic book style they were going for with the merch this year.

Attachments

• IMG_3493.jpg
    IMG_3493.jpg
    964.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3494.jpg
    IMG_3494.jpg
    905.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3495.jpg
    IMG_3495.jpg
    833.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3496.jpg
    IMG_3496.jpg
    930.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_3498.jpg
    IMG_3498.jpg
    937 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3499.jpg
    IMG_3499.jpg
    889.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3500.jpg
    IMG_3500.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3479.jpg
    IMG_3479.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3481.jpg
    IMG_3481.jpg
    998.2 KB · Views: 23
  • UOAP Shirt.png
    UOAP Shirt.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
Do you think that the new merch that they sell in the Tribute Store as pins, Magnets, T-shirts ... Will they be sold online on the web?

Why are the two tm shirts the best? I love the new one. If they don't sell them all, do they put them up for sale to the general public? :(

They did my guy, The Caretaker, dirty.
L-Large-Halloween-Horror-Nights-Icons-Face-Mask-1348337.JPG

Doubt they will but would not mind HHN Masks over here in CA, sure they would sell out fast

Doubt they will but would not mind HHN Masks over here in CA, sure they would sell out fast
Hollywood doesn't seem to like acknowledging years before 2006 existed, but I wouldn't mind some retro HHN merch on the west coast along with masks. I've been thinking about ordering the 1992 chainsaw pumpkin shirt because I like the design but I think part of me is holding out hope that they'll do reprints of the even older chainsaw pumpkin design from Hollywood's 1986 event, even though they don't really have any reason to.
latest

Reactions: londonwerecat
HHN30 Facemasks are really interesting in the exact same way that "Mario and Sonic for the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games" for Switch is to me. Such an absurb and tiny aspect of this crazy history we're living through right now. No apocalypse movie or novel would ever think to create worldbuilding details that small.

I've bought both the Jack and Icon masks. I intend to keep the Jack one in the bag as I don't really plan on wearing that gross design in public anytime soon, but it's still such a unique piece of merch. I couldn't in a million years pass it up.

I grabbed an Icon mask from the website, although I worry that the medium size was the only one available and I'm not sure how it will fit my weird face, haha.

Also purchased that amazing shirt! I hope we get to meet the Pumpkin Lord next year, along with s'more Bone, Meaty, some Vamps, is that the Storyteller? (or am I forgetting a character?), and whoever this cool new Blood character is! It's interesting that everyone's saying this may have been the Scare Zones shirt, when '55 was already a Scare Zone and Pumpky Boi had his own house planned. I almost wonder if this was planned as a shirt for the Anniversary House, where Meaty was rumored to be making an appearance, instead? Or just a hodgepodge shirt of cool anniversary things from around the event?

I'd love to see that shirt's image as a poster. It'd fit in pretty well with the artwork on my Scare Zone posters, specifically from 2018. Keep us posted if that pops up in the Tribute Store or online!

Were the mystery pin packs for sale on the website at all yesterday? I didn't see them today when I looked, sadly. :(

I grabbed an Icon mask from the website, although I worry that the medium size was the only one available and I'm not sure how it will fit my weird face, haha.

Also purchased that amazing shirt! I hope we get to meet the Pumpkin Lord next year, along with s'more Bone, Meaty, some Vamps, is that the Storyteller? (or am I forgetting a character?), and whoever this cool new Blood character is! It's interesting that everyone's saying this may have been the Scare Zones shirt, when '55 was already a Scare Zone and Pumpky Boi had his own house planned. I almost wonder if this was planned as a shirt for the Anniversary House, where Meaty was rumored to be making an appearance, instead? Or just a hodgepodge shirt of cool anniversary things from around the event?

I'd love to see that shirt's image as a poster. It'd fit in pretty well with the artwork on my Scare Zone posters, specifically from 2018. Keep us posted if that pops up in the Tribute Store or online!

Were the mystery pin packs for sale on the website at all yesterday? I didn't see them today when I looked, sadly. :(
The shirt was coded as “scarezone” on the tag, but “comic” (based on the aesthetic) on the website. It’s a hodgepodge shirt. Always was.

Looks like the 30 years is gone on the sleeves from the online store.

Attachments

• jack HHN.jpg
    jack HHN.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: maroonmol
The shirt was coded as “scarezone” on the tag, but “comic” (based on the aesthetic) on the website. It’s a hodgepodge shirt. Always was.
Correct. It was never the scarezone shirt. Yes half of those characters(Blood, Bone, and Vamp Ice cream boy) might have been featured in a scarezone. But half of them are rumored to be from houses. The shirt is exactly what it is, a comic shirt that highlights some of the exciting characters that were to be present at the event.

Reactions: londonwerecat
is that the Storyteller? (or am I forgetting a character?),
I believe it might be the Creeper from Creepshow. Could be wrong on that but that's my best guess.

Bought the blacklight shirt with Fear and Eddy, the 2nd UOTeam shirt, the "Scarezone" shirt, and both facemasks. I'm probably done with my HHN30 merch unless they come out with something that really vibes with me.

I also think it's kinda neat to see Creepshow and Silence of the Lambs Funko Pops in the Tribute Store after everything we know.

Status
Not open for further replies.