Halloween 2020 Merchandise | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween 2020 Merchandise

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to see what other merch they will have with the Beetlejuice design, whether maybe a hat or shirt, I wouldn't doubt that he was the Uni Mini this year as well.

Reactions: Victoria
I will say that I'm surprised the key art is of Circus Beetlejuice rather than his normal look. I had to do some digging to see how it holds up to the movie and it's pretty accurate to that scene, but that demeanor is a whole lot different from the BJ you see in most promo material for the movie or around the park. I suppose they really wanted to make BJ seem scarier than he is? Definitely did psyche me out the first time I saw it, didn't recognize him as Beetlejuice at first.

A quick aside, I do recall reading that the house was geared to be like a dark ride and with more scares built in then what Ghostbusters had, so that could explain the more sinister-looking BJ.

I was just at the Tribute Store an hour or two ago to buy the BJ mask, I didn't see the shirt at all. Wonder how they got it? I'm still at the park so might end up stopping by again to see if they stocked it after I went.

Reactions: londonwerecat
Well, they are currently sold out as of last night apparently, I guess out of everything lol but hopefully tomorrow they'll have more or in this case Friday, one of my friends had asked one of the ladies in Citywalk and she said that they may be stocking Friday but I think they could be doing it early as tomorrow, so who knows, keep your eyes pealed I guess. It's also random how they put out the 30 Years 30 Fears Poster out as well now, probably they weren't ready at the time but I felt something was peculiar when I had bought the t-shirt and only saw the magnet, I felt like there was probably two more items that were supposed to be released with em, also looks like we might have to wait and see about the Fright Nights pin, hopefully that comes soon.

Last edited:
Desperately wanting those posters to add to the wall. Maybe the online store will stock them on Friday when the Tribute Store restocks? Crossing my fingers. :(

Desperately wanting those posters to add to the wall. Maybe the online store will stock them on Friday when the Tribute Store restocks? Crossing my fingers. :(
Well, right now it's been speculated that the third room will be open on Friday/Saturday and it looks like we might know what the third will be themed to. As for them being posted online, I could see them waiting to post some of the stuff online because I don't think they want to have the site crash time after time, I think the only thing so far that might not be sold online will be the Blind Box Pins, they have fully sold out.

Reactions: Grabnar
A tragic update for anyone still looking: as I’m not in Florida, a friend stopped by the tribute store today to pick up some of the BJ items for me. According to a merchandise coordinator, “Beetlejuice was put out incorrectly.” If I get any further context I’ll definitely add to this thread, but it looks like releasing Beetlejuice merchandise was actually a mistake or oversight.

A tragic update for anyone still looking: as I’m not in Florida, a friend stopped by the tribute store today to pick up some of the BJ items for me. According to a merchandise coordinator, “Beetlejuice was put out incorrectly.” If I get any further context I’ll definitely add to this thread, but it looks like releasing Beetlejuice merchandise was actually a mistake or oversight.
Talk about a sneak peak
I wonder if the rumored Room 3 from above is Beetlejuice themed and it was supposed to go there?

Talk about a sneak peak
I wonder if the rumored Room 3 from above is Beetlejuice themed and it was supposed to go there?
If anybody wants to order HHN Merch that’s not on the website, you can call 1-888-762-0820 and they will be happy to send you the items. Called and got my order in today. As far as Beetlejuice goes...its coming Friday. The woman I spoke to said they put it out in the CW cart too soon but it will be available Friday in the store. She also continued to list items that weren’t on the cart that will be there Friday. So don’t worry everybody it’s coming:)

In relation to the creep show funko pops being sold, does that also sort of act as confirmation that it was coming this year like the beetle juice merch was? Sorry if this is a bit off topic

Universal taking them off the shelves makes a lot more sense than the merch fully selling out in an hour like I had heard from some places lol. I checked the CW stand and the parking garage store yesterday around 6pm as I was walking out of the park and they didn't have them out by then. Didn't check Tribute Store a second time but I doubt they were ever put out in there.

It is entirely possible (and probably likely) for the Funko's to just be general horror merch, but I will point out the SotL was rumored to be planned at some point and Purge feels like a no-brainer for an anniversary year. Just my two cents.

They are also still selling leftover Stranger Things 3 Dustin Funko Pop's from last year, as well as old masks from as early as 26. Purge Funko's could be old merch?

Reactions: londonwerecat
Status
Not open for further replies.