Halloween 2020 Merchandise | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween 2020 Merchandise

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is one on eBay for $200. That is too much for a single lp. I would be cool paying $80 for it if it's a one run but I hope they repress it.

Whenever a theme park advertises a merchandise item as "limited," they're just inviting the swarm of resellers to swoop in. It's too bad.

Would have definitely picked that album up, as Midnight Syndicate gets a lot of play from me during the Halloween season.

Midnight Syndicate has teamed up with Universal Orlando to release a limited-edition “Music of Halloween Horror Nights” album on red vinyl

Whenever a theme park advertises a merchandise item as "limited," they're just inviting the swarm of resellers to swoop in. It's too bad.

Would have definitely picked that album up, as Midnight Syndicate gets a lot of play from me during the Halloween season.

If I was HHN I'd do a limited colored vinyl run then a generic black vinyl run in slightly altered packaging. So you get the premium one for collectors without shutting out everyone.

Also since this comes with a DL code it'd be easy for them to slap this up on Apple Music or Spotify or something.

If I was HHN I'd do a limited colored vinyl run then a generic black vinyl run in slightly altered packaging. So you get the premium one for collectors without shutting out everyone.

Also since this comes with a DL code it'd be easy for them to slap this up on Apple Music or Spotify or something.
Wait download code? How does that work? I will get mine next week so it would be interesting to know

So who wants to be the first one to upload the digital version so I can have those unreleased tracks?!?! Especially Building the Carnival!

We ask not to share copyrighted material here.... but I imagine there will be some places to find it.

Wait download code? How does that work? I will get mine next week so it would be interesting to know

Lots of vinyl sales offer download codes to MP3s of the disc from the vinyl presser. So you'd get something like a 10 character alphanumeric code to enter on a website to get a zipped download of the songs.

We ask not to share copyrighted material here.... but I imagine there will be some places to find it.

Lots of vinyl sales offer download codes to MP3s of the disc from the vinyl presser. So you'd get something like a 10 character alphanumeric code to enter on a website to get a zipped download of the songs.
Thanks never knew that. It is my first Vinyl that I decided to buy and I never used the record Player we have

I kinda need to rant about the vinyl that they released, if thats ok. Its so dumb that they only printed 500 copies of the vinyl, but let alone did they not annouce it but they also didnt limit how many you can purchase in one transaction. Someone literally bought 5 in one transaction. Thats so unfair. I want to get a copy of it, but i probably wont be able to. I even saw Michael Aeillo say that he probably wont be able to get a copy of it.

I kinda need to rant about the vinyl that they released, if thats ok. Its so dumb that they only printed 500 copies of the vinyl, but let alone did they not annouce it but they also didnt limit how many you can purchase in one transaction. Someone literally bought 5 in one transaction. Thats so unfair. I want to get a copy of it, but i probably wont be able to. I even saw Michael Aeillo say that he probably wont be able to get a copy of it.

Preach, brother. One person buying 10% of the print run in one shot is not the way a release like this should be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.