Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

Ohhhhhh curveballs of curveballs!

And I guess Poppy is much more "20's" than "50's"...
Poppy is way more 30's than anything. Which same time period as Al Bowlly.

But I did think that the maze would probably start with a Facade of the Wall with projections of what happens in the film (The More surreal imagery) just like at the end of the film. And a large facade (Like the size of the Halloween 4 Facade and probably The Wall in Waterworld too) and then a Hole in the wall and you are inside the Classroom where you have a angry teacher possibly that comes in. And then you also have this.
IMG_20190127_170505_095.jpg
Which could work as well if you walk between the desks to exit and maybe a actor or two are real.

The Wall in Waterworld would be awesome. That’s my favorite location and it holds the most consistently good houses outside of the FDTD Tent.

Also just a thought but what are the odds that they do Hill House in the FDTD Tent if they can’t get another SS? Roanoke fit in there and that house was pretty massive

Also just a thought but what are the odds that they do Hill House in the FDTD Tent if they can’t get another SS? Roanoke fit in there and that house was pretty massive
Hill House will most likely be in a SS either way. I doubt they wouldn't put in a SS. I would think if they only get 1 (Probably SS29) that Hill House would go there and ST would go in the 747 Tent. That would probably make the most sense for me but that's if we are only getting 1 Soundstage this year (Which is possible).

I would think Killer Klowns would work extremely well in the FDTD Tent with the size of the tent.

I mean, let's be real; this would have to be what is used for the facade, in a similar way to Go To Hell from Alice Cooper.

The Wall, has so many angles for a HHN maze, especially one of Murdy's style.

I would be, booking a trip just for experiencing what the Hollywood A&D department can do with that entire album.

Thinking about the Wall being a huge possibility makes me excited to see how they would execute it....if this was before 2017.

This sounds awesome, but their recent track record of their recent mazes has me worried this won’t deliver. Monsters turned out to be my favorite house ever amidst a year of “okay-to-good” houses, so who knows. Maybe the booze money will help with that.

With that said, BRING ON THE WALL!

If they go deep into music lore, they probably solved their IP crisis right then and there. Off the top of my head, Nine Inch Nails was signed with Interscope (owned by UMG) for a while, and their most famous (and most terrifying) albums were released by that label. There's a goldmine right there. IIRC Trent Reznor did some music for USO a couple years back too, so there's a connection.

EDIT: Woop, they're not technically part of Uni anymore. Still, I can't see why Vivendi wouldn't be up for the maze.

so i'v been looking up images for "The Wall", and holy crap. if done right, this would be a terrifying yet fun maze.
img_0585_2.JPG
images
goodby10.png