Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 218 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
They've announced mazes that late before. Nothing unusual, honestly.

I have two guesses, I'm probably really wrong. This is based on the other guests that'll be attending ScareLA that have been announced already.

1 - UCM will be "Tales From the Crypt presents." John Kassir, voice of the Crypt Keeper is there. Just a possibility.
2 - The big hulking facade in Waterworld is actually AHS: Asylum, and the guest will be Pepper, also slated to attend.

That'd be awesome if it was either one

Also, Murdy always says "Boils and Ghouls" but maybe... MAYBE this time it's a hint. A classic Crypt Keeper saying.

Ahhhh very smart, Murdy. That way when people boo HoB 2 at ScareLA, you have someone else to direct displeasure at onstage. (I'm obviously joking, but that would be the most anticlimactic ending to maze announcements, topping last year's HoB announcement, given this one will be in-person).

This reminds me of two years ago when some people were still on the fence on whether or not AHS was coming and someone posted a hazy video of them driving in the back area of Universal orlando and there was an HHN banner tucked away, and we could barely see the AHS logo in the video.

Damn, Halloween 4 is still such a weird choice to me

Agree. I guess they were determined to get Michael in the event and the powers that be on the new Halloween said "uh-uh" and well 4 was next after 1&2.

I don't remember to much of 4 (I saw it when I was in 8th grade) I just remember I liked it at the time, but I also liked Adventures in Babysitting, so obviously 12 year old me didn't know what a good movie was.

Agree. I guess they were determined to get Michael in the event and the powers that be on the new Halloween said "uh-uh" and well 4 was next after 1&2.

I don't remember to much of 4 (I saw it when I was in 8th grade) I just remember I liked it at the time, but I also liked Adventures in Babysitting, so obviously 12 year old me didn't know what a good movie was.
Heres to hoping we get H2018 someday in the future

Did anyone doubt Poltergeist? And since this is clearly for Orlando, I'm just going to STILL hold my breath on for Hollywood about H4. I'm sure that's the same art that Hollywood will get, but that's not the mask in H4. So as an UBER FAN, I refuse to believe haha

Reactions: HorrorNightsFan13