Halloween Horror Nights 2021 (USH) - News & Info | Page 76 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2021 (USH) - News & Info

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Seems like such a waste to put all this effort in just for it to be for YouTube, basically. Makes no sense.
It was all over my TikTok FYP and was popping up on my Instagram feed as well as Twitter feed. As someone who works in social media, they pulled in a lot of views and content interaction in order to build hype for the new movie. It was a genius move.

Reactions: ghostsarejerks
Isn't that what trailers are for? Why make up a fake ride? I'd be (and I actually am) disappointed the "ride" doesn't exist.

Still holding out hope for that Nov announcement. I gotta believe they put Nov on the calander to buy tix for a reason! Thurs-Sat are sold out this weekend, which is crazy. Going to be a lot of people who want to go still and probably can't next weekend. Give it to me Universal...... announce it..... do it....

• Love
Reactions: Horror Lover
Still holding out hope for that Nov announcement. I gotta believe they put Nov on the calander to buy tix for a reason! Thurs-Sat are sold out this weekend, which is crazy. Going to be a lot of people who want to go still and probably can't next weekend. Give it to me Universal...... announce it..... do it....

From your mouth to God's ears, my friend.. I'd totally go if they announced a November extension and it was added to FFP..

I’ve been seeing casting calls for a Ghostbusters fan event - similar to the Halloween casting call I saw that ended up being the Halloween Kills walk through. Wonder if that’s also being done at Universal.

Reactions: Asus77

Current park hours do not currently reflect any intention to extend into November... but as always, things can change.

Current park hours do not currently reflect any intention to extend into November... but as always, things can change.
There's a whole blank November calendar. It had September, since ofcourse it started then. October, obviously. And then one more screen... just a blank November.Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 6.31.29 PM.png

Total random side note... today, we were very early in line for TCM. We were standing right next to the fence when the leads were giving the cast announcements before the maze opened, and they said that tonight was sold out at 25,000. Interesting to hear them mention a specific number. Also mentioned how stressful it is for the rest of the cast when a lot of people call out.

Much more amusing was at the end, the whole cast sang/yelled the first two lines to the song "Deep in the Heart of Texas" to pump them up for the evening. :lol:

They also did a very short pantomime show when the maze first opened, just of the main family members and Leatherface in the front yard, and the dad guiding Leatherface into the house as he grinned manically at the guests before going inside himself. Very short and subtle, but fun to see... do other mazes have any sort of "intro" scene when it first opens?

Total random side note... today, we were very early in line for TCM. We were standing right next to the fence when the leads were giving the cast announcements before the maze opened, and they said that tonight was sold out at 25,000. Interesting to hear them mention a specific number. Also mentioned how stressful it is for the rest of the cast when a lot of people call out.

Much more amusing was at the end, the whole cast sang/yelled the first two lines to the song "Deep in the Heart of Texas" to pump them up for the evening. :lol:

They also did a very short pantomime show when the maze first opened, just of the main family members and Leatherface in the front yard, and the dad guiding Leatherface into the house as he grinned manically at the guests before going inside himself. Very short and subtle, but fun to see... do other mazes have any sort of "intro" scene when it first opens?
That sounds so cool I remember I once saw the cast of HOTC in 2019 do a similar thing I dunno about the mazes this year though

Nothing for The Exorcist. The sound stage is quiet and suddenly the soundtrack springs to life, startling you with its chaos, then they start letting you in.

Yeah I've seen that. Here's the video of it.

You should post a review! Would love to see how it went.

We enjoyed ourselves immensely, we took advantage of our fast passes to not stress about beating the crowds. The crowds were into park early. It seemed to be a huge regular day crowd. WaterWorld was on par with the shows I've seen at Puy du Fou and Efteling. We saved our fast passes for most rides for the evening. They certainly got us on very fast. I felt a bit guilty about it. We did everything they had. I got the rude treatment by a certain little girl.

We had two breakdowns while on Forbidden Journey.

Universal Hollywood is good but once was enough. We plan on going to Universal Japan in 2024. In the meantime, we'll hit up Orlando once Gaurdians at Epcotnis open.

We certainly didn't expect Knotts being slammed Monday due to the school bax mandate protest. I knew Hamgtime was down but Excellerator was closed. Hindsight and all, should've went to SFMM. Two hr waits for Ghostrider, insane. Food lines were outrageous.

Disney was Disney, with DAC closing early for OBB it was a challenge but we got it done. We scored RotR boarding group 71, rode it at 11am, got Falcon out of the wayand was ready to score WebSlinger boarding passes and we did. Hit the gate at 1pm, went to Avengers Campus, got in line for GotG breakout right before it closed for the switch, got to see the Black Widow/Captain fight show and jumped in line for Webslingers. What a let down. It's a Wii game. Not worth the trouble. We actually enjoyed pulled the jam strings at Knotts better. For everything that Rise is and worth the effort, this was the opposite down to the Six Flags level queue with parts of it in a frickin parking lot. We rode everything we wanted too at both parks. Matterhorn, Toad, Alice, Jungle, Indy, Hauted Mansion, Roger Rabbit, Space Mountain, Soaring, Incredicoaster, Grizzly Radiator, the Swinging car Ferris. We are in no hurry to go back. Interestingly enough, my Son prefers the Orlando Space and even the Paris Space over Disneyland Space.

When Guardians opens in Orlando,we'll book a cruise and do a day or two doing at the new stuff at WDW and RotR and Avatar again and stay at my favorite lodge, Wilderness. (Hint,.that means I really enjoyed Grizzly Peak at DCA) and matriculation to Universal for the new coasters there along with the other worthwhiles and then go float.

Our main objective now, is Tokyo Disney, Disney Sea and Universal in Osaka and quite frankly thinking about adding on Disney Hong Kong, maybe but there's been lots of changes over the last year with Hong Kong and China.

Next Summer is the Pac Northwest and an Alaska Cruise with the Wife and a week long Midwestern park trip(kings Dominion, Cedar Park, ect) with the Son.

I heard there is now a Opening Ceremony in the Sliver Scream Queenz scare zone. Can anyone tell me what they thought about it if you have seen it…
Would also love to hear more about this. What time? How do we view it? Where's it located in the zone? Any videos of it?

Finally going for my 13th year today. I'm very excited for today since it will be my sons first time going to HHN (he's 13). Cheers to HHN 2021!