Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) Employee Preview Night | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) Employee Preview Night

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Looks like it’s exactly the same as his cd artwork.

Attachments

• 19578406-0068-437E-B758-BA598D187FBF.jpeg
    19578406-0068-437E-B758-BA598D187FBF.jpeg
    76.1 KB · Views: 10
All this discussion of "minimal" or "little to no" black walls has me wondering. How few is considered minimal? Better yet, how much of a wall needs to be black to even count as a black wall. Guess we'll find out by thursday but for now I'm just gonna assume theres like one of those blacked out boo hole rooms in the weeknd and thats it, since that's all i can visualize for what "minimal" would mean without being 0.

All this discussion of "minimal" or "little to no" black walls has me wondering. How few is considered minimal? Better yet, how much of a wall needs to be black to even count as a black wall. Guess we'll find out by thursday but for now I'm just gonna assume theres like one of those blacked out boo hole rooms in the weeknd and thats it, since that's all i can visualize for what "minimal" would mean without being 0.

1 per house is my "acceptable" use unless it's used in a creative way (i.e. in Orlando's Bug house, there's a short black hallway with a whole lotta SIF and surround sound of insect noises)

Just saw a video of the Tram maze

You walk though the motel like normal but until most years when you go up the hill to the left of it and loop around to the crashed plane. This year it looks like you walk to thr right near just psycho house then into the plane scene. Making it much shorter, so makes sense why they made the ending longer

Reactions: londonwerecat
Just saw a video of the Tram maze

You walk though the motel like normal but until most years when you go up the hill to the left of it and loop around to the crashed plane. This year it looks like you walk to thr right near just psycho house then into the plane scene. Making it much shorter, so makes sense why they made the ending longer
You used to walk to the right of the plane scene before, I want to say late 00s. IMO it wasn't necessarily shorter, just further away from the plane itself.

Reactions: Jerroddragon