Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) Employee Preview Night | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) Employee Preview Night

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Been seeing a LITTLE unfair criticism. Not on here but elsewhere, so I'd just like to remind everyone that it's just EPN and it's always pretty rough. Some houses more than others. Few of these houses were missing half their actors and other issues like audio, costumes etc. The nature of the experience of these houses is so delicate and can easily be thrown off to feel very meh.

Except for the black walls. It's ALWAYS morally ok to criticize the black walls.
Reviews of mazes to me are so weird.

Like everything about a maze is basically subjective, do you like the theme or IP? How staffed was it? How bad was the Conga line in front of you? How long did you wait?

But from everything I can see online its all positive and it being told out on Thursday and Front of the line passes are out for the first weekend and 2 days of next weekend...already is a great sign

Aaron (@sheppythevolus) has footage on twitter. Seems more like a Gauntlet experience than a traditional scarezone (Which honestly, works really well for Death Eaters).

I thought I remember hearing that as part of the HP-Universal agreement Rowling insisted on no Halloween in the land. Anyone know, did that change or was it always a myth?

Great to see it though, here's hoping someday Nintendo will get some Halloween stuff too.