Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw M3GAN (big fan) and here's where I'm at: there aren't enough set pieces to fill out an entire house. I could pinpoint maybe three or four.

So it would probably need to be part of a Blumhouse mashup like in previous years. My question is what else? The only other Blumhouse/Universal joint on the docket is The Exorcist -- would they do a two-prong mashup there? Or maybe three that John Hyams movie Sick, if it gets enough buzz? (Straight to streaming so idk.) Does Sony feel generous and give us the next Insidious?

As an IP M3GAN feels like a lock but where does it fit??

I'm telling y'all, Terror Tram makes the most sense.
Will they listen to me? Probably not.
But they'd be crazy not to.

Also, with development on the sequel already on the way, it's fully possible part 2 could come out next January. If a trailer drops in October, they could easily combine the two movies for one maze..................
Or ya know...........
My Terror Tram idea.

I'm telling y'all, Terror Tram makes the most sense.
Will they listen to me? Probably not.
But they'd be crazy not to.

Also, with development on the sequel already on the way, it's fully possible part 2 could come out next January. If a trailer drops in October, they could easily combine the two movies for one maze..................
Or ya know...........
My Terror Tram idea.

How would Terror tram work besides the drop off being the obvious group dance/flash mob? I'm seeing it as just a bunch of M3gans everywhere on the backlot cause there isn't really other characters or much outdoor scenes you can pull from.

How would Terror tram work besides the drop off being the obvious group dance/flash mob? I'm seeing it as just a bunch of M3gans everywhere on the backlot cause there isn't really other characters or much outdoor scenes you can pull from.
This very same event has done two trams based on Chucky. They'll figure it out. An A.I. Gone Bad Terror Tram would be the most interesting thing they've done in years.

Practical concerns about performers aside, it's like the easiest possible layup in terms of IP that can come to the event. Would be very shocked if it isn't represented somehow.

Watch it be the VIP exclusive, like Candyman in 2022.

I saw M3GAN (big fan) and here's where I'm at: there aren't enough set pieces to fill out an entire house. I could pinpoint maybe three or four.

So it would probably need to be part of a Blumhouse mashup like in previous years. My question is what else? The only other Blumhouse/Universal joint on the docket is The Exorcist -- would they do a two-prong mashup there? Or maybe three that John Hyams movie Sick, if it gets enough buzz? (Straight to streaming so idk.) Does Sony feel generous and give us the next Insidious?

As an IP M3GAN feels like a lock but where does it fit??
Starting to think M3GAN is 1/2 of a Blumhouse compilation it makes a lot of sense plus it allows us Hollywood folks to not have to use as many puppets as we would in a full M3GAN house. that way all the focus with puppets can go to chucky

Reactions: Coolbfitz
Starting to think M3GAN is 1/2 of a Blumhouse compilation it makes a lot of sense plus it allows us Hollywood folks to not have to use as many puppets as we would in a full M3GAN house. that way all the focus with puppets can go to chucky
This actually makes a lot more sense.

I could totally see M3gan and Insidious as part of the Blumhouse mashup.

I feel like Megan is tall enough to where you wouldn't need to use puppets.

Reactions: HydraGen2299
They could take some creative liberties with M3gan.
Gemma did have other inventions. There's the brawler bot, and the Furby knockoffs.
For those of you have seen the movie, it isn't out of the realm of possibility that M3gan could have created her own army towards the end.
There's also the variations on M3gan they could do. They could do the damaged M3gan that appears towards the end of the movie, there's a burned/charred M3gan, M3gan with no legs, etc, etc...
There's also some things that could have easily happened off-screen that are sort of hinted at/implied. I think it could stand as a house of they take some liberties (like in Army of Chucky) or somehow they're able to make it a mashup Chucky vs. M3gan house but I don't see that happening. Although I would really like to see that.

They could go the lame route and drop it in Terror Tram and just say that M3gan made copies of herself and connected them as a sort of hive-mind but I really hope they don't do that.

Spoiler tags plz
They could take some creative liberties with M3gan.
Gemma did have other inventions. There's the brawler bot, and the Furby knockoffs.
For those of you have seen the movie, it isn't out of the realm of possibility that M3gan could have created her own army towards the end.
There's also the variations on M3gan they could do. They could do the damaged M3gan that appears towards the end of the movie, there's a burned/charred M3gan, M3gan with no legs, etc, etc...
There's also some things that could have easily happened off-screen that are sort of hinted at/implied. I think it could stand as a house of they take some liberties (like in Army of Chucky) or somehow they're able to make it a mashup Chucky vs. M3gan house but I don't see that happening. Although I would really like to see that.

They could go the lame route and drop it in Terror Tram and just say that M3gan made copies of herself and connected them as a sort of hive-mind but I really hope they don't do that.

Reactions: StopMakingSense
Spoiler tags plz
I'm assuming you haven't seen M3gan yet.
This isn't anything you couldn't infer based on the trailers or even anything significant according to the plot.
Didn't seem worth putting in spoilers to me as most of it is relatively common knowledge. Especially since we're looking at speculation. Some of these things don't even appear in the movie.

I'm really interested in that Phantom trademark. I believe Chaney Entertainment still owns the Lon likeness. My guess is this is for Orlando, but either way very cool. Love seeing these characters represented.

Status
Not open for further replies.