Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 14 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a lot of the Orlando folks are freaking out about this right now but I think us west coasters are ready for round 3 on the nightmare merry go round right?

If they did a Skinamirink maze, it could just be black walls with a few toys and TVs playing royalty free cartoons. :grin:

Love it. When NBCU finally buys Shudder as a protective custody measure from AMC they should do this as a full maze. Have scareactors dressed as that Fisher Price toy telephone.

That was a thing back then? Feel like the modern ones need something like that again
It was before 2016 I forget what year it was. But it had the funniest scares. They had a ghost face stand like a maze host and had the glow stick and everything. The IP has been at the park, but never a maze.

Reactions: HydraGen2299
It was one of the best studio tour themes. The video they played while on the tram was totally making fun of the HHN updaters on YouTube back then.
It was easily one of the worst and that has been almost unanimously agreed upon lol
That was a thing back then? Feel like the modern ones need something like that again
Always been pretty big since at least 2009. There were these kids (adults, now) known as The Saw Twins. Honestly, the video was mainly making fun of Twitter threads and people on forums (um....us). I believe Murdy even used some direct quotes from the HNN forums.
It was before 2016 I forget what year it was.
It was 2011.

It was easily one of the worst and that has been almost unanimously agreed upon lol

Always been pretty big since at least 2009. There were these kids (adults, now) known as The Saw Twins. Honestly, the video was mainly making fun of Twitter threads and people on forums (um....us). I believe Murdy even used some direct quotes from the HNN forums.

It was 2011.
2011!? God I’m old. Could be nostalgia forsure. I remember liking it.

C4FAE95E-4A18-431F-A979-321A9E5A0400.jpeg Hopefully someone on here can crack the code. I don’t remember how we got the American dad episodes last year but it seems to be a similar cipher

Status
Not open for further replies.