Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 134 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss the days when early entry wasn't an upcharge... and the fact that it's sold out tonight makes me feel things.

At least I don't have to rush up to the park by 430pm lol.. but seriously, bring back free early entry you monsters!
You and me both, back in 2017-2019 I would take the train up at like 2 pm, hang around the park for a couple hours, and be able to be within the first like 300 people lined up for anything. :pensive:

I get that they probably saw it as an issue because early entry essentially just became normal entry for a vast majority of people, but honestly I think the only thing thats changed is normal entry just costs money now and everyone else gets late entry.

Reactions: Wesker69
I miss the days when early entry wasn't an upcharge... and the fact that it's sold out tonight makes me feel things.

At least I don't have to rush up to the park by 430pm lol.. but seriously, bring back free early entry you monsters!
If it was all houses then cool but since they select just a few basically it means these houses are slammed for the first 4-5 hours of the event

Thats what sucks to me

Also Universal please keep not clearing the park. I rather not have to wait in the entry area's where there is little to no shade and surrounded by a million people

If you have express do you really need early access though? I understand that if you have general admission that you most likely need it but for express pass holders maybe not so much.

Gotta love the ones with single-use express that whip it out right away even though there is no line. Such a waste of $$$$

back in 2017-2019
There were nights that I'd literally stay on the Upper Lot ONLY because of the lines elsewhere.

And 2019, I rarely stayed until close *gasp* I'd do early entry, hit whatever houses I could, catch Jabbawockeez & leave. I was usually out by 9pm-ish.

I get that they probably saw it as an issue because early entry essentially just became normal entry for a vast majority of people
I wish they'd Purge the day guests more efficiently. Early entry is pretty much our version of Stay & Scream, just done ...poorly? I wonder if they should do S&S instead of early entry.

If you have express do you really need early access though? I understand that if you have general admission that you most likely need it but for express pass holders maybe not so much.
I mean depends on when you want to leave

Also if you want to Do everything then yes, I'd say both is good. The Purge show only has certain time, so does Chucky because I don;t think the show runs the entire time and the terror tram closes early
Most express lines take 5-10 mins but last year Chucky was over 40 mins and the Monsters one next to it also took over 10 mins...so can depend on your luck as well.

If it was all houses then cool but since they select just a few basically it means these houses are slammed for the first 4-5 hours of the event

Thats what sucks to me
Also absolutely true, (and is probably down to them not wanting to budget the extra couple hours of wages to make sure everything is staffed). There could be some union related hour limitations I'm unaware of, but that feels charitable for me to assume of a large corporation like this.

The years where they had tiered openings for new mazes each half-hour or so were easily the most smooth to attend as a guest imo.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
Status
Not open for further replies.