Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 35 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yea... that recent tweet from Murdy gives me strong "Alice Cooper in Wonderland" vibes, but I know that is unfortunately wishful thinking

Although he did mention the abyss... sooo maybe it's a really wet house! (....or Bioshock)

Hello everyone, is there any news? When we will have dates and tickets available. I am very nervous and excited to return.
Hi there! Usually TIckets/Dates go live in Mid-June, alongside that of an announcement. Would assume tradition over the past three years will dictate that we will follow the same timeframe; unless something sudden occurs.

When do you think they will announce the first houses?
As of the past few years--they've been pulling to have announcements further and further closer to that of the event as a whole. While I hope we get a house announcement in March, I would politely say to not expect it until likely May/June.

• Love
Reactions: Cerva_Severus13
Oh wow. So that ex-nays Chucky then? Unlesss he’s being a carney and is stretching that definition by just adding a scene in there. Technically it wouldn’t be an exact repeat lol

"Literal repeats" is very specific phrasing. Murdy does not consider 2019's House of 1000 Corpses to be a repeat of the property's earlier iterations at the event, for example. He also does not consider 2021's Texas Chainsaw Massacre to be a repeat of Titans of Terror or 2016's Blood Brothers.

In other words, I don't think this necessarily rules out any of the IPs being discussed.

Murdy does not consider 2019's House of 1000 Corpses to be a repeat of the property's earlier iterations at the event, for example.
I'd love to see footage of the original 2000 version. But the others were 3D-ZombieVision, so yea, 2019 was new-ish

He also does not consider 2021's Texas Chainsaw Massacre to be a repeat of Titans of Terror or 2016's Blood Brothers.
Those are terrible comparisons lol... one included Freddy & Jason, the other was a sequel/original. So no, I wouldn't consider that a repeat either (unless you compare it to the 2012 house)

He's probably saying like, there won't be something like Killer Klownz in 2022 or Exorcist in 2021.

Chucky Kill Count vol. 2 with Hollywood + School/Church + White House

Last edited:

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

I feel like The Strangers would be a good choice for this year. They have several sequels coming out from Lionsgate who Universal seems to have a good relationship with + they distributed the 1st one which I feel like has crossed over that murky area of a property being "dated" into having a bit of a legacy behind it.

Reactions: ProjectScare
No surprises there lol
If anything--it does raise hope that we will see the development on that rumor I posted of December, of the Purpose-Built venues. Keeping an eye on Orlando's new Sprungs, seeing how quick things go and hopefully that determines things for Hollywood.

I still believe the Purpose-Built Venues are happening; I just find it confusing to how they wouldn't want to get them done now.

It's the little things, but I really do love that area, going through Potter and down backstage. It truly makes the event feel HUGE. Having a maze way down in the soundstages on the lower lot to way back there, plus Terror Tram, the scope of the event is genuinely insane. If we could brought back Metro sets too, I have to imagine it'd be the biggest Haunt anywhere.