Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 132 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Per the website, they technically are not allowed - but it is never enforced.
Which is an absolute shame. I really wish they would enforce it. I can recall a couple of times a house has been ruined for me because some idiot is recording in front of me intentionally HOLDING UP THE LINE so he can get all the scares on his footage. They should enforce it.

Reactions: Jake S
Which is an absolute shame. I really wish they would enforce it. I can recall a couple of times a house has been ruined for me because some idiot is recording in front of me intentionally HOLDING UP THE LINE so he can get all the scares on his footage. They should enforce it.
Yeah, if it were up to me they'd eliminate all filming -- even on media nights. Have a media rep from the park take authorized POVs of all the houses, distribute them to your media list and be done with it. It not only makes for a crummy walkthrough for non-recording guests, I'd argue it actually kinda sucks for people who feel obligated to capture the footage.

Yeah, if it were up to me they'd eliminate all filming -- even on media nights. Have a media rep from the park take authorized POVs of all the houses, distribute them to your media list and be done with it. It not only makes for a crummy walkthrough for non-recording guests, I'd argue it actually kinda sucks for people who feel obligated to capture the footage.

Calm Down Family Guy GIF

Haha, speaking only for myself then as someone who's spent many a press night recording mazes instead of actually enjoying or processing them, I wish it was banned outright.

Reactions: Rideguy70
Just watched Five Fires live from tonight and he talked about the early access houses being 2 on the lower lot (Weeknd & TCM) and 2 on the upper lot (Insidious & Ghostbusters). Anyone have any more info on this?
Honestly very good to know, since I didn't get EA in time for opening night, and my original plan was to do what I did last year and go for curious george first at 6, but this makes me think maybe that isn't a good idea. With 4 mazes on the lower lot, even if only 2 are open for EA, it might make more sense to try and do that first compared to 2 of 2 curious george mazes being open for EA, much less room for people to spread around up there. Will probably have to wait on other peoples' judgement though.

Well dam, I guess I'll be doing Ghostbuters wayyyy less then I thought if its an early entry house.

Not a bad move to spread crowds out but man does the general pass feel like a video game where they take DLC out to sell it to you later.
And the dlc risks selling out a week beforehand. lol