Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation | Page 18 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Huge difference in tone between The Wolfman and An American Werewolf in London. Plus, AAWL has the undead too!

I'd LOVE to see a theater massacre scene with the undead watching.

That'd be flippin' awesome!

Oh no I wasn't complaining or anything I was stating that they did that in HHN 19. I agree it would be cool, I just wonder how elaborate the backstory would be, since some of the back stories for previous HHN houses have been been crafted and developed more than the simple scares at local back yard haunts. Do not take this as negativity.

What is AAWL? Sorry, I don't understand online lingo that well haha

Don't worry, I didn't take it as negativity :thumbs: I totally understood your point of view. I think 5 years is a fine gap for themes, and even if it was done every year, werewolves are classic Halloween icons, so I'd be cool with it :smiley:
(BTW, people need to relax about the whole negativity thing on the forum lately. It's making everyone tense. It's fine to have different opinions, and not to like something. We don't all like or agree on everything :thumbs:)

AAWWL = An American Werewolf in London

I'm curious to know whether or not I figured out Teebin's earlier hint. It seems as though others have the same idea as me about it, so I won't babble on.

Winds have shifted and whispers that a two park option is now back on the table because of the limited space, but do not expect anything from the Wizarding World.

Winds have shifted and whispers that a two park option is now back on the table because of the limited space, but do not expect anything from the Wizarding World.

This was on the table last year and I've also heard a dual park layout is possible.

If An American Werewolf in London happens, I will squeel with nerdish delight. That is, by far, my favorite werewolf movie and up there with favorite horror movie. I see so many possibilities. The theater, Nazi werewolves, the first transformation, the tubes, the moors, being stalked by a decaying victim of the werewolf. Gaaahhhh!! I hope this is true.

I feel like I may be wrong on this, but wasn't it rumored that AAWL was going to go into the soundstage where Transformers is now for HHN22, up until they kicked them out to demo the building?

I feel like I may be wrong on this, but wasn't it rumored that AAWL was going to go into the soundstage where Transformers is now for HHN22, up until they kicked them out to demo the building?

From my understanding it was supposed to go exactly where Silent Hill was.

From my understanding it was supposed to go exactly where Silent Hill was.

And didn't Dr. Jimmy suggest--in hypothetical terms--that it was dropped because it turned out Universal only owned 50% of the rights and the other part-owner wasn't game? A shame, too, potential to be a great house.

Jack the Ripper makes sense given London, and they could re-use a lot of costumes/props from Body Collectors, which was a pseudo-Ripper house anyway.

Truth be known... it really couldn't go anywhere last year, as no deal was ever reached with the owner of the IP.

I don't see how they can do 8 houses again unless they go dual park... there simply isn't enough space otherwise, you cap at 7 after 3 Soundstages, 1 Parade Building, 2 Tents, and 1 Disaster Queue. Of course, they could continue the 7 houses trend, add some more permanent scare zones and an extra show, raise prices and call it a "value."

I don't see how they can do 8 houses again unless they go dual park... there simply isn't enough space otherwise, you cap at 7 after 3 Soundstages, 1 Parade Building, 2 Tents, and 1 Disaster Queue. Of course, they could continue the 7 houses trend, add some more permanent scare zones and an extra show, raise prices and call it a "value."

Thats almost certain, me thinks.

If a 2 park event is a reality... hopefully we get a scarezone connecting the 2 parks. I can't be the only one who remembers the junkyardesque scarezone with IOACentral, Chainsawwolf, and HHNVault member screenames tagged all over the walls. :lol:

If a 2 park event is a reality... hopefully we get a scarezone connecting the 2 parks. I can't be the only one who remembers the junkyardesque scarezone with IOACentral, Chainsawwolf, and HHNVault member screenames tagged all over the walls. :lol:

I distinctly remember those scare zones and along with the "corn field" they made behind Seuss. Those have been some of my favorite years.

There will not be 2 parks....Nope don't see it in the cards..If I am wrong I will say it right here on this page...I did the last 2 park year it din't work to much confusing and walking....First can't use potter, Can't use Seuss, Way to Much Dead Area...TNA is going to be out If they are going to add houses they will use that soundstage for 2 houses, Drop the parade building ...Just a theory But I don't see 2 parks...PS if you think the lines are bad, Split it to 2 parks..If you believe there is going to be 2 parks say it now...I said if I am wrong I will come on and admit anyone want to stand on 2 parks and do the same?