Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation | Page 20 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This is just a guess based on previous years
Sept. 20th,21st, 26th-29th
Oct. 3rd-7th pretty much all the thurs-sun's with a couple of wed's thrown in.

I always go towards the end of the event. Halloween is on a Thursday this year.. I don't know if I can see a Thursday being the final night of the event. I'm sure they can add November 1st and 2nd.

The first year I went was 2007. Halloween was on a Wednesday I believe. HHN ran on November 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.

I'm really hoping that November 1st and 2nd are a go. If they are, that's definitely when I'll be coming down.

I was sure we were getting a 2 park even last year, but that never ended up happening.

Personally, I think we'll end up with one park again this year. USF still has a year left before JKR gets a cut of its gate, and Uni will want to reap HHN for all they can one more year.

Can somebody explain this to me?? WHo is JKR? What they want?

HHN will end on Halloween it ended on a Wed last year...Years ago HHN found out that People are finished with HHN after Halloween. Also by that timne the scarectors are wore out and ready for a break.

HHN will end on Halloween it ended on a Wed last year...Years ago HHN found out that People are finished with HHN after Halloween. Also by that timne the scarectors are wore out and ready for a break.

Seems silly to end it on a Thursday with 2 more prime days right after to potentially make some money.

I hope you're wrong, but that's what I'm expecting.

Seems silly to end it on a Thursday with 2 more prime days right after to potentially make some money.

I hope you're wrong, but that's what I'm expecting.

I think it'll atleast go to the 1st. In 2007 it ran long and although attendance wasn't through the rough on those nights it was decent enough where they ran it on the 1st in 2008. I'm atleast saying Friday if not Friday and Saturday. They have the pull, they have the money, and they can market it stronger.

I think it'll atleast go to the 1st. In 2007 it ran long and although attendance wasn't through the rough on those nights it was decent enough where they ran it on the 1st in 2008. I'm atleast saying Friday if not Friday and Saturday. They have the pull, they have the money, and they can market it stronger.

It just seems kind of silly to end it on a Thursday when you have a weekend RIGHT there. Wednesday was understandable last year.. but so close.

Also I'm biased since my birthday is November 1st and it'll be empty. :lol:

The main people who came in 2007 and 2008 were FFP holders, They even did special deals to get the people to come. I went Nov 1st in 07 there were no crowds, The houses were half empty as they had massive amounts of call outs from Employees. I went my first time in 97 on Nov 1st on a Saturday and the park was not really bad but that was before 20 nights of HHN.

A thought occurred to me today as I was watching the walking dead. I saw a preview for the Evil Dead. Now idk if it has been done before or if it has been suggested but I think this one could be a highly likely choice for this year