Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation | Page 22 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wasn't 32 a movie about hidden meanings?
HHNs 18 had a pretty dark Oz section in S.Ts.3 that fits about everything I want to see, so it's a no for me not that it matters.

I think it was 'The Number 23' and had Jim Carrey in it. I liked Scary Tales but almost all of those scenes could work as full fledged house concepts. Alice, Oz, Rapunzel (more in line with Tangled though). Others I think one scene summed it up. I loved the Goldy Lock's scene with the bear bursting through, but what more can you do?

BGaKiZRCMAAWSRM.jpg:large

"When two creative teams unite..."

Some late night (or early morning) lurking. Aiello posted this via his twitter... Looks like we'll be seeing another shared IP again this year.

Am I missing something about 23?

Secondly, that is neat.

Thirdly, lol? Its been 5 years since HHN. So of course 18+5 would equal 23.....unless I'm missing something?

I think an Oz house would be hilarious. However I'm hoping for more original stuff.

I was just throwing that out there. I think HHN21 and 16 was the only years Uni used the # of the event in the theme somewhat.
The #23 has some weird history/facts... a couple more 2 divided by 3 is .666
take the devils numbers(6 6 6) and add 2 and 3 6+6+6+2+3= 23

W is the 23rd letter of the alphabet , It has 2 points down and 3 points up. on your keyboard the W is
centered below the 2&3.

Because it made 22 soooo much better than 21.

:rolleyes:

They've been doing it for years. Don't act like it's some surprise. The more creativity Murdy influences our event with, the better. Everyone I know who has gone to Hollywood's event has been pleased, and from what I read on Twitter he was the one pinning down a lot of IP's, I'm really thinking it's Evil Dead.

They've been doing it for years. Don't act like it's some surprise. The more creativity Murdy influences our event with, the better. Everyone I know who has gone to Hollywood's event has been pleased, and from what I read on Twitter he was the one pinning down a lot of IP's, I'm really thinking it's Evil Dead.

Sure didn't help last year.

BGaKiZRCMAAWSRM.jpg:large

"When two creative teams unite..."

Some late night (or early morning) lurking. Aiello posted this via his twitter... Looks like we'll be seeing another shared IP again this year.

On the Left hand side is John Murdy, Creative Director for HHN Hollywood (The one wearing the black Hat), behind him is Chris... Chris is the his second hand man and his lead designer for houses/SZ

We all know Mike.. Behind him is David, his one of the top scenic/designers for HHN here in Orlando.

I've herd MANY good things about HHN Hollywood, so it might be a welcome change that we sorta share houses.. They been trying to do this for yr though, where we share the same event..

Last edited:
I will watch it when it comes to Netflix, what do you like that translates to a full house?

They could have an entire house of terrible acting, by far the scariest element that could carry over from the film.

They could have an entire house of terrible acting, by far the scariest element that could carry over from the film.

I didn't think it was that bad. A lot of what has potential has been largely seen in Path, atleast the visuals have, but I love them warping Disney. I loved Dead End, but I loved the clear nods that it was supposed to feel like Haunted Mansion with a complete Pepper's Ghost gag. I loved how in Bloodengutz the July 4th section looked like the Fireworks Factory, and The Foresaken having a Pirates feel.